Cudicini to Spurs on a Free

Rawrrrrrrr

Bit surprised about this one, whilst I could see why Chelsea might let him go for a fee, quite surprised they have let their cover keeper go for nothing.

Whilst the portuguese boy is ok wouldnt particularly fancy him covering if Cech got a long term injury.

Good signing for Spurs.

He was apparently given a "loyalty present" of being granted a free transfer. I'd of thought that was more of a gift to Spurs though!

Bit surprised about this one, whilst I could see why Chelsea might let him go for a fee, quite surprised they have let their cover keeper go for nothing.

Whilst the portuguese boy is ok wouldnt particularly fancy him covering if Cech got a long term injury.

Good signing for Spurs.

I am also surprised they let him go, However Spurs were in dire need of a proper Goalkeeper, A good Signing id say.

Good signing for Spurs.

It is good and I am surprised, maybe Chelsea are bringing back Ma-Kalmity as cover.

Charlie-Brown

Clearly Chelsea need to cut some playing costs if they ever want to break even - this seems like an easy way of getting rid of a higher earning loyal servant, they still have Hilario & a youth keeper as emergency cover.

Exactly the sort of signing we should be making FFS. He was worth a punt.

:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Brilliant signing.

Could be the difference between staying in the EPL or being relegated and losing about 40 million.

That would not do my Tottenham shares any good at all ;)

Exactly the sort of signing we should be making FFS. He was worth a punt.

WE NEED STRIKERS!!!

oh wait...thats not my line. :laugh:

Archived