• Michael STEWART
    • Bruno AGUIAR
    • Andrew DRIVER
    • Christian NADE
    • Gary GLEN
    • Laryea KINGSTON

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

I will go for Andrew Driver this week, although I don't think anyone stood out as sooooperb.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you.

Agree, i do not think anyone stood out.

Driver set up the 3 goals, but was frustrating at other times.

Nade held the ball up well without being near his best.

Obua scored two good goals but still needs to give more.

Although Driver set up the 3 goals and Obua scored 2 I thought Lee Wallace had a very good game.

ToadKiller Dog

Yeah no great standouts ,but going to give it to Obua as i thinking he is comming from further back than the others and we are starting to see improvement ,Also the 3 or so games i have been joking at the start Obua for a hat trick today and he nearly did it.

jury still out on him but to score two goals when he knows he is being scrutinised from the stands and for a general improvement i going for the stork

Obua for me, simply because he got 2 goals and, in between those 2, tracked back to cover Robbies man (at this point he was playing LM) and headed out of play to deny a decent scoring oppurtunity. A tube next to me was still shouting for him to "Get off!" and another for Eboue to F off and Sebo to make a change. So I'm voting Obua because there were no real stand outs, and I think the boo boys were pretty out of order. 2 goals, not a bad contribution.

Obua for me, simply because he got 2 goals and, in between those 2, tracked back to cover Robbies man (at this point he was playing LM) and headed out of play to deny a decent scoring oppurtunity. A tube next to me was still shouting for him to "Get off!" and another for Eboue to F off and Sebo to make a change. So I'm voting Obua because there were no real stand outs, and I think the boo boys were pretty out of order. 2 goals, not a bad contribution.

You don't sit in section G by chance do you :laugh:

Agree with what you say, drastic improvement in workrate from Obua which is the least we ask for, add in the 2 goals and the better contribution to the game got my vote

Obua for me showed great improvement when he knew he had to, His tracking back was good and when he timed his jumps properly looked good. Keep it is what i say Laszlo sees something in him so hopefully we all get to see more of the same in the future.

Was torn betweeen Berra and Driver, but since Berra was solid all game i opted for him, Some 30 mins or so for Andy Driver though.

Lee Wallace for me had a pretty decent game along with Berra, Obau may have scored the 2 goals but he still needs to work harder and stop giving away silly fouls, he almost cost us 2 points with his jump on the Caley player in the 89th minute, just plain stupidity :evilno:

lee wallace was solid .. also had good game was driver ,berra ,stewart,obua for his goals, hope he gains some confindence from them still has some work to do on his overall play... went for wallace :108years:

Commander Harris

in a game where no player stood out I'm going to go for Obua for his 2 goals.

Driver for me. I would've given it to Obua if he hadn't commited that stupid foul for the 2 caley goal!

No real horror shows this week which was good but no real stand outs either.

Driver and Obua had the biggest impact on the game though with Driver just edging it for me.

Difficult one this week but for two goals and a marked overall improvement, I'm going to go with Obua.

Loved the fact that he looked like the happiest man in the stadium when he scored too...he's definitely growing on me... :)

normal_obua%7E0.JPG

Interesting to note that, at this time, Obua has 53 times the votes that Bruno has yet you wouldn't have thought that possible at the time Bruno was hooked.:eek:

Has to be Nade for me, held the ball up well, shielded, played people in and was unlucky not to have scored. He never gets the credit he deserves imo, but he always gets the abuse when deserved though. Nade followed closely by Driver and Obua. Must be one of the most irritating games i have ever been to. playing so poor at times and yet, 3 points.

We needed 3 points and that required goals. David provided two.

Sure Driver supplied the crosses but as the missed penalty showed, you need someone to finish them off otherwise they're useless.

Archived