On yer bike laszlo

eskillson_7

Was walking down to the boozer before the game today, and lo and behold Csaba goes past me on his bicycle!! couldn't believe my eyes!!

Was walking down to the boozer before the game today, and lo and behold Csaba goes past me on his bicycle!! couldn't believe my eyes!!

Check you out away getting smashed in the early afternoon while oor Csaba is out getting fit. You should take a leaf out of his book!!

... while i sit here with my pint of newcastle brown :P

you been on the beer since 7am?[/quote

no mate, was heading to the boozer to watch the rangers game, and csaba rides past me on his bike. there must have been other people who seen him!!

Mixu will be on his bike soon. :108: :108: :108:

yea mate, i seen that. was going to baguette express and csaba rides past me. streets were pretty quiet at the time!!

Unlike 16th May 1998 and 13th May 2006 when the streets were remarkably busy for some strange reason. :108years:

yea mate, i seen that. was going to baguette express and csaba rides past me. streets were pretty quiet at the time!!

yea i know, but he looked quite TYREd!

Allo allo allo!

Muppet

Was it a penny farthing bicycle he was on ?:108years:

Archived