Welcome Back Wossy

mattyw_1874

Great to have him back on air tonight after what was a ridiculous "scandal". Guests were all good and as per usual has convinced me to go out and watch Valkyrie.

Welcome back

Complete and utter ranker. Vacuous narcissist, who if he reputedly earns all that money from the BBC, surely could afford a speech therapist to get wid of his wascally speech impediment. :mad:

coatbridgejambo
Never even realised he was 'gone', totally irrelevant,overpaid nonetity in my humble opinion.

totaly agree

coatbridgejambo
Complete and utter ranker. Vacuous narcissist, who if he reputedly earns all that money from the BBC, surely could afford a speech therapist to get wid of his wascally speech impediment

well said . i think he plays on his impediment

Rupert Pupkin
Never even realised he was 'gone', totally irrelevant,overpaid nonetity in my humble opinion.

I concur

Come on folks, it's tough to find someone so talented as to wear outrageous suits, talk nonsense and suck up to famous folk for an hour and a half to fill the saturday night telly schedules...

A Boy Named Crow

I heard a guy on the radio the other day who reckons he has a legal case for the Beeb having breeched their charter by continuing to employ Ross. He won't be paying his licence fee until he's gone. I don't feel that strongly about it, I do think he's an obcene waste of money though - calling him unfunny is an insult to unfunny people everywhere!

blondejamtart

Completely agree with you there - I've never found him in the slightest bit funny. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch that load of ****!

rudi must stay
Great to have him back on air tonight after what was a ridiculous "scandal". Guests were all good and as per usual has convinced me to go out and watch Valkyrie.

Welcome back

yup well said. There isn't much on on a Friday so his show has been missed

Patrick Bateman

Why the BBC still let that moron present Film 2009 is beyond me. They should have used the Sachsgate opportunity to hand it over the Mark Kermode, whose opinions are far more interesting.

Why the BBC still let that moron present Film 2009 is beyond me. They should have used the Sachsgate opportunity to hand it over the Mark Kermode, whose opinions are far more interesting.

That's why the cognoscenti watch The Culture Show...:wink:

rudi must stay

Kermode's just the same as Ross both of them can't watch a film without criticising it for something daft

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090126/tuk-bbc-facing-new-flak-over-ross-joke-6323e80.html

It seems that he doesn't quite understand the phrase "tread carefully."

His sycophantic, cackling sidekick on the radio show (Andy Davies) has leapt to his defence. It reminds me of a couple of kickbackers...:mw_rolleyes:

What is funny now of course, is that what used to be Ross's typical throwaway lines ...eg about shegging some old granny in this case ... will now be pounced on and highlighted week after week after week. His career looks to be heading only one way. Down.

I P Knightley

I think we'd find that the ?18million contract has got all sorts of ties, get-outs and conditions that make it difficult to shift the bloke. So, if you're stuck with him, sweat him for every entitlement you can rather than increase the outlay on another presenter.

I don't watch much of Film200* but it's Ross's best vehicle (with the bar set low). He's clearly very knowledgeable about movies old and new and on the show manages to tone down his persona and stick to a script without forcing his lame humour on us.

Archived