SECTION N

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

After all the so called events at killie last week the older guys in N should be looking out for our teenage crew.

watching for any flying coffee cups , this is against the geneva convention for a start and could lead to sticky seats.

Not that we sit on them anyway.

Anymore advice from fellow KBs as im worried about the morn:108years:

Miller Jambo 60
The guys in section N Upper are going along with these

c5db_1.JPG

This is what im worried about:laugh::laugh:

Dougstar .

Hearts Heritage
My advice for N lower?

Bring one of these:

Umbrella-UJ.jpg

Ooh, I'm so naughty.

:laugh:

And matching

union%20jack%20shorts1%281%29.jpg

Section N is fully of spotty teenagers and cheapskates that can't afford the wheatfield. Section G will never die. FTH

Miller Jambo 60
My advice for N lower?

Bring one of these:

Umbrella-UJ.jpg

Ooh, I'm so naughty.

You are such a bad wee pussy:laugh:

And boring.

What?! Repetative and mundane banter is boring?

Here's me thinking using the same jokes over and over made you a comic genius on Kickback.

Section N is fully of spotty teenagers and cheapskates that can't afford the wheatfield. Section G will never die. FTH

well said mate

You're breaking my heart.

I doubt it.

Although I'm (obviously) delighted you felt the need to reply to my cheeky wee jibe.

Obviously.

Here's me thinking using the same jokes over and over made you a comic genius on Kickback.

Incorrect.

Continually using the phrase "Rangers FC" does that.

Silly.

Incorrect.

Continually using the phrase "Rangers FC" does that.

Silly.

Agreed.

What happened to you coming to Tynecastle with your green white and gold, singing Irish Republican rebel songs? Non starter?

;)

Generic Username

This thread will be pulled when I get up in the morning.

Fact.com/gotaredhandfromfistingsomeonesbottom

Miller Jambo 60
Agreed.

What happened to you coming to Tynecastle with your green white and gold, singing Irish Republican rebel songs? Non starter?

;)

You been on the orange tango juice mate.

Full of Es and colours.:laugh:

Agreed.

;)

I've read about 'keyboard warriors' on here before although don't quite grasp the meaning.

Maybe someone can explain to me?

Is IJ one of them?

:dontgetit:

Generic Username

Yup, this threads definitely going to get pulled.

I give it...another 15/20 posts before it descends into proper daftness.

Miller Jambo 60

I give it...another 15/20 posts before it descends into proper daftness.

Keep calm the coffee squad are ok.

Just misunderstood.:D

Why?

Disappointing that one mans off the cuff remark can cause so much trouble. :sad:

Perhaps you should have a word in his ear?

Education is key, I read about it on here.

Generic Username
Keep calm the coffee squad are ok.

Just misunderstood.:D

I love how the story has gone from the boy throwing a cup of tea to it turning into a cup of bovril midflight to ending up as a cup of coffee on impact.

I wish I could throw things with such force that they actually changed into other things mid-flight.

Generic Username
Why?

Disappointing that one mans off the cuff remark can cause so much trouble. :sad:

Perhaps you should have a word in his ear?

Education is key, I read about it on here.

It's going to get pulled because folk are getting the wee snidey comments in, it's Friday night, someones going to stumble on with a skinful in them, take the lump and go off on one.

The result?

Thread getting pulled.

I don't think I'm way off the mark in my assumptions. It's a thread that's been started up as a wee dig at others, which is fine, the boards all about having a bit of "banter" with others as well as some serious/frank discussion but we all know that there are people out there who can't differentiate between the two.

Miller Jambo 60
I love how the story has gone from the boy throwing a cup of tea to it turning into a cup of bovril midflight to ending up as a cup of coffee on impact.

I wish I could throw things with such force that they actually changed into other things mid-flight.

If its anything like the papers then the story was never going to be right.

I will stick by the coffee one the noo.

If I hadn't been there and just read this forum I'd be convinced there was a rocket grenade launched at rugby park last week. Those pesky hearts fans annoyed about derries walls and Bobby sands.

Generic Username
If its anything like the papers then the story was never going to be right.

I will stick by the coffee one the noo.

If it was the papers running with the story it would have been suggested someone threw a beaker of acid when the reality was a bit of slavers flew out of someone's mouth and landed on a boys hood.

Not that's what did happen in this case but you know what I mean.

West coast media = fuds.

Agreed.

;)

As well you know Sean I was winding up someone, who shall we say, "who's hat was on a wee bit too tight".

Having said that, if it upset anybody - good.

Miller Jambo 60
As well you know Sean I was winding up someone, who shall we say, "who's hat was on a wee bit too tight".

Right pussy behave, we have to be nice.

Just a wee bit nice:108years:

Doctor FinnBarr
You been on the orange tango juice mate.

Full of Es and colours.:laugh:

Grapefruit does it for me Doug.

It's going to get pulled because folk are getting the wee snidey comments in, it's Friday night, someones going to stumble on with a skinful in them, take the lump and go off on one.

The result?

Thread getting pulled.

I don't think I'm way off the mark in my assumptions. It's a thread that's been started up as a wee dig at others, which is fine, the boards all about having a bit of "banter" with others as well as some serious/frank discussion but we all know that there are people out there who can't differentiate between the two.

I've stumbled in, not going to go off on one tho,felling a bit (vod)mellow actually!

FTH:108years:

Generic Username
Grapefruit does it for me Doug.

I've stumbled in, not going to go off on one tho,felling a bit (vod)mellow actually!

FTH:108years:

I give you a half hour before you get "the voddy rage" and start calling us all woman's names :D

This is what im worried about:laugh::laugh:

Dougstar .

Do you introduce yourself as the Dougstar?

Have you asked your wife to call you the 'Dougstar'?

side-pose-1.jpg

That would be ace.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I'm a section G man myself. But all yous that keep moaning about section N never dying, can you please petition to the club to get it back, just so yous shut up. If you don't want to do that then come join us in G. Us vocal supporters are being out-numbered by boring *******s at the moment.

I hate how timid we are just now as a support.

I sit in E so have no axe to grind either way. What I will say is that N gets right into things whereas G seems to have an over-hyped view of how much they contribute to the atmosphere. Or, in other words, G are up their own arses. Fact. End of.

Miller Jambo 60
I sit in E so have no axe to grind either way. What I will say is that N gets right into things whereas G seems to have an over-hyped view of how much they contribute to the atmosphere. Or, in other words, G are up their own arses. Fact. End of.

Well thats me up and raring to go,as for G lets call them the N reserves.

If any of our crew get taken out by coffee or have the misfortune of a sore throat we can always call on a reservist from G to take his place.

Hope thats clear to all.:laugh:

Bring on the Caley.

as for G lets call them the N reserves.

That's being kind to them.

there is a good banter in section G but sadly couldnt find any STs in there so chose section N. some of the songs sung there are a bit out of order but steady on the insults mate. i go to have a laugh and support my team, not wave union jacks and sing about religion so lay the ****** off.

After all the so called events at killie last week the older guys in N should be looking out for our teenage crew.

watching for any flying coffee cups , this is against the geneva convention for a start and could lead to sticky seats.

Not that we sit on them anyway.

Anymore advice from fellow KBs as im worried about the morn:108years:

They should stop serving coffee or any hot drinks as they are clearly dangerous in the wrong hands, maybe bottles of miller and the like would be more suitable.

MOD EDIT

I don't get the reference to who you were winding up, but I know it was a wind up.

I say fair play to you for trying to be a bit different.

bigjaffer1978

no spots on my face mate.SECTION N WILL NEVER DIE.:108years:

Guest S.U.S.S.

100% accurate.

there is a good banter in section G but sadly couldnt find any STs in there so chose section N. some of the songs sung there are a bit out of order but steady on the insults mate. i go to have a laugh and support my team, not wave union jacks and sing about religion so lay the ****** off.

Calm down love. It was a drunken post.

winston churchill
The guys in section N Upper are going along with these

c5db_1.JPG

davie

look out for me & ian up in N3 aka the balcony.

digimarc.jpg

Incredible.

An argument amongst fans about which area is the best, who are the best fans.

Unreal.

100% agree-Just waiting for the ' i'm a season ticket holder,so i'm a bigger fan than you brigade to come on'

Archived