Norman Jay - Good Times

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Tried everywhere to get my hands on the original Good Times mix CD by Norman Jay. E-Bay, Amazon, Play and just about every obscure online music store came up a blank. I appreciate its probably been deleted by I'm desperate for a copy. Any ideas?

Pass...but you have just made scared that I may not have my copy of this anymore....i need to hunt it out.

Norman Jay is awesome. What other sounds are you into from yesteryear? I got into him through listening to Peterson. Therefore taking a trip down memory lane the now with St Germain and Truby Trio playing on my stereo a lot.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL
Pass...but you have just made scared that I may not have my copy of this anymore....i need to hunt it out.

Norman Jay is awesome. What other sounds are you into from yesteryear? I got into him through listening to Peterson. Therefore taking a trip down memory lane the now with St Germain and Truby Trio playing on my stereo a lot.

Very well said. Mate if you havent already, check out Greg Wilson's Essential Mix from a couple of weeks back. Theres a link in the Shed here somewhere. Absolute genius.

Archived