'It was only a carton of milk'

Gershwin

says Big Orange Calderwood. Is he condoning the missiles thrown by the Aberdeen fans towards Brines last night? I don't blame them mind.

says Big Orange Calderwood. Is he condoning the missiles thrown by the Aberdeen fans towards Brines last night? I don't blame them mind.

I think the "it was only a carton of milk" quote was in reference to the missiles thrown at Clangers, in a 'don;t be such a ****in jessy and let it get to you' kinda way.

The rest of the quotes.....

Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood refused to blame the defeat on the missile-throwing incident involving Langfield.

"That would be sad if it affected his concentration," he said.

"You need to have a bit of personality and get on with it.

"It was only a carton of milk."

I think the "it was only a carton of milk" quote was in reference to the missiles thrown at Clangers, in a 'don;t be such a ****in jessy and let it get to you' kinda way.

Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood refused to blame the defeat on the missile-throwing incident involving Langfield.

Calderwood misses chance of lame excuse shock!

You think they still dont see eye to eye?

Damn BBC highlighting it on it's own. That'll teach me to read. Sorry Tango.

Calderwood misses chance of lame excuse shock!

Shock horror! the quotes where he blames everybody and everything but himself and his inability to play ****ing players in their best positions and to put the best team on the park in a cohesive formation what everyone is comfortable must've been missed by the BBC reporter. Either that or just fed up reporting the same old tripe that comes out his mouth.

You think they still dont see eye to eye?

Thought they had got over it.

From those quotes I dont think they have fully.

Seems to be a wee dig at JL.

Calderwood can be faulted for choice of players, formation and tactics last night but is quite right to be ****ed at Clangers after last nights performance. Was solely resposnsible for the 4th goal (carbon copy of the last goal he gave to them in our last defeat by United) and partially responsible for the 3rd.

JC is not shy to have a dig at players in the press, whether this tactic displays a thorough grasp of man management skills and team building ability is debatable. :mad:

Seems as though Tango man only comes out with lame excuses when they are up against us.

Its curious why he dislikes us so much. Perhaps a jambo pi55ed in his tanning oil once.

I think you will find that the sheep fans threw something at Brines, and the Utd fans threw the milk/tea (depending on who wrote the story). BOTH clubs pulled up, so obviously both sets of fans throwing things.

By The Light..

cue Jambos chucking pint cartons of full fat at tangoman on his next visit, hey it's only a carton of milk ya fud!

cue Jambos chucking pint cartons of full fat at tangoman on his next visit, hey it's only a carton of milk ya fud!

Or a tub of fake tan!

Fair play to the Tangoed one...

Still a massive ****** munching *****. Hate the man.

It just keeps coming up doesn't it?

Christ, Morgan in KennyM type post shock.

Can you still get a pint of milk? Thought it was all litre's these days?

The main story has to be Brines getting hit by a coin. Will this get the same media treatment as Dallas at Celtic though?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Right a few questions for the sheep.

Why the feck did they chuck a carton of milk?! Is there a reason behind that?!

What actually happened between Langfield and Tango again?

Langfield got absolutely smashed and starting abusing fatty for not letting him move to Rangers then pished himself? Is that right?!

Can you still get a pint of milk? Thought it was all litre's these days?

The main story has to be Brines getting hit by a coin. Will this get the same media treatment as Dallas at Celtic though?

Yup, but it needs to be marked in litre as well I think.

0.568l = 1 pint.

Why the feck did they chuck a carton of milk?! Is there a reason behind that?!

No idea why the Jutes threw a pint of milk, or cup of tea which I believe it was. Probably because it was close at hand.

What actually happened between Langfield and Tango again?

Langfield got absolutely smashed and starting abusing fatty for not letting him move to Rangers then pished himself? Is that right?!

Pretty much it according to the rumours though I think the pishing himself bit is a bit of an add on to the story, first I've heard of it anyway. Official line is that Clangers made a fool of himself while steemin' one too many times in front of JC.

Nelly Terraces
No idea why the Jutes threw a pint of milk, or cup of tea which I believe it was. Probably because it was close at hand.

Pretty much it according to the rumours though I think the pishing himself bit is a bit of an add on to the story, first I've heard of it anyway. Official line is that Clangers made a fool of himself while steemin' one too many times in front of JC.

Was Bonnie Langford steamin on Tuesday night as well, as he made a total james blunt of 2 of the Utd goals? Blokes an unlikeable poor loser, and a big mouth as well, with nowt to back it up. Bit like his fat perma tanned git of a manager, and delusional 80's bound gobby fandango supporters. Perfect for you lot really: Think they're great, in truth, totally gash.

Hope you enjoyed the miserable trip home the other night. Pashed myself laughing thinking of you mob being rodgered at Tynie again this season and the long trip home to Codland.:P

Cheero ya bufty.:wavey:

NT

Was Bonnie Langford steamin on Tuesday night as well, as he made a total james blunt of 2 of the Utd goals? Blokes an unlikeable poor loser, and a big mouth as well, with nowt to back it up. Bit like his fat perma tanned git of a manager, and delusional 80's bound gobby fandango supporters. Perfect for you lot really: Think they're great, in truth, totally gash.

Hope you enjoyed the miserable trip home the other night. Pashed myself laughing thinking of you mob being rodgered at Tynie again this season and the long trip home to Codland.:P

Cheero ya bufty.:wavey:

NT

:welldone:

Your wee lover, you know the one that 8 hibsh, will be along shortly sookin yer boaby and congratulating you on 'stickin it up a cod-head'

Nelly Terraces
:welldone:

Your wee lover, you know the one that 8 hibsh, will be along shortly sookin yer boaby and congratulating you on 'stickin it up a cod-head'

Boo-hoo. Sound like you're still sore after being raped by Utd the other night. Well done Craig Levein. Gave you mob a right skelping.

Like I said, laughed ma nuts off at that, the 'Famous' AFC done good style - again. Good luck Bayern, hope they ****ing pump you shysters.

Cheero Coddie!:wavey:

It just keeps coming up doesn't it?

Christ, Morgan in KennyM type post shock.

You want to pay your subs mate, should she the shight Im coming out with in there. ;)

Boo-hoo. Sound like you're still sore after being raped by Utd the other night. Well done Craig Levein. Gave you mob a right skelping.

Like I said, laughed ma nuts off at that, the 'Famous' AFC done good style - again. Good luck Bayern, hope they ****ing pump you shysters.

Cheero Coddie!:wavey:

You lot know fine well how it feels regards raping from United, so your empithy is appreciated.

Yeh, well done Levein, showed himself to be by far the superior manager over Calderwood since going to the Jutes. I think it stands @ 5-1 regards wins, don't want to think about the scores for or against.

How does Leveins record compared to your own manager/puppet/incumbent?

i'm well looking forward to the Bayern games. Not expecting anything but never say never and better to be there than not.

Nelly Terraces
You lot know fine well how it feels regards raping from United, so your empithy is appreciated.

Yeh, well done Levein, showed himself to be by far the superior manager over Calderwood since going to the Jutes. I think it stands @ 5-1 regards wins, don't want to think about the scores for or against.

How does Leveins record compared to your own manager/puppet/incumbent?

i'm well looking forward to the Bayern games. Not expecting anything but never say never and better to be there than not.

Must pash you lot of something rotten that your manager and his assistant are both big Bluenose fans eh?

He's so ***** he even managed to get beat of us 4-1. Oh and 1-0 at home as well. Have you actually beaten us yet this season? No, don't think you have. Looks like our manager/puppet/incumbent has got one over you there sunshine:p.

Must pash you lot of something rotten that your manager and his assistant are both big Bluenose fans eh?

He's so ***** he even managed to get beat of us 4-1. Oh and 1-0 at home as well. Have you actually beaten us yet this season? No, don't think you have. Looks like our manager/puppet/incumbent has got one over you there sunshine:p.

His orientation doesn't bother me where as his lack of management ability does.

Just look at the league for the bigger picture son.

Nelly Terraces
His orientation doesn't bother me where as his lack of management ability does.

Just look at the league for the bigger picture son.

I'll look at the league at the end of season sonny. Results are facts. What happens till the end of season is supposition.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Dundee United fans throwing milk cartons and pies. Jesus its hardly the end of civilised behaviour as we know it. This must be the campest example of hooliganism known to man. I look forward to Danny Dyer putting on a Dundonian accent and bringing this one to life on the silver screen.

Anyway its all Christophe Berra's fault.

I'll look at the league at the end of season sonny. Results are facts. What happens till the end of season is supposition.

It is possible one of us might not have to wait that long before the league tells us all we need to know about the season.

Carl Spackler

Who takes a carton of milk to the football? Unless someone had been for their messages on the way home. What else did they chuck? A box of Frosties? Maybe a microwave lasagne?

Archived