The 108 In A Row Appreciation Forum

Craigieboy

I was under the impression that this was for 'one week only'.

Is it the general concensus that we should keep it for a good while longer?

Or go back to 'The Terrace'.

:108:

I was under the impression that this was for 'one week only'.

Is it the general concensus that we should keep it for a good while longer?

Or go back to 'The Terrace'.

:108:

I don't think we should change it until that familiar time comes around again next year, to be honest! Unless we win the Big Cup ourselves in May, of course.

Francis Albert

It's been fun, but to keep it longer suggests an unhealthy level of interest in the wee team. Bring it back, with the obvious change, for another week next year.

Drylaw Hearts
It's been fun, but to keep it longer suggests an unhealthy level of interest in the wee team. Bring it back, with the obvious change, for another week next year.

Agreed.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Agree 100%. It's like when you manage to swat a fly against the window. For a few minutes you are insanely pleased with yourself for, one, doing away with the minor irritation and, two, the nimbleness of the swatting action. But after 5 minutes you've forgotten all about it and it's time to make a sandwich or something.

I think it's certainly ran it's course now.

Let the members continue with getting it up the vermin. It's what some do best. :D

agreed.

if it remains then it's odds on the cold blooded ones will copy on one of their miserable sites.

eh no, hang on... they wont because we were first, they don't like not being the first to do something. they don't like that.

A compromise;

"The FTH Terrace"

I think we'll settle for "The Terrace".

How does the "Forever In Our Shadow Shed" sound?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
if it remains then it's odds on the cold blooded ones will copy on one of their miserable sites.

eh no, hang on... they wont because we were first, they don't like not being the first to do something. they don't like that.

What would they call it? "The 2 in a Row Appreciation Forum"? Doesn't have the same ring to it, IMO.

I think we'll settle for "The Terrace".

How does the "Forever In Our Shadow Shed" sound?

Pretty good actually :D

What would they call it? "The 2 in a Row Appreciation Forum"? Doesn't have the same ring to it, IMO.

i was thinking more in terms of the 'ex semi finalists of the european cup' forum, or the 'first club to have floodlights' forum.

remember now.... they are quite capable of such things.... they are hobos.

I say change it back, I'd rather focus on the brilliance of the Heart of Midlothian than the mediocrity of the Hubz.

Guest GhostHunter

had planned on changing it back last week but decided to fth for just one more week

normal service will resume tomorrow.

still - 108 fth :)

Normal service resumed about an hour ago Dexter.

Good to see the lunatics aren't running the asylum.

:eek:

:laugh:

Carl Spackler

correctamundo

Guest GhostHunter
Normal service resumed about an hour ago Dexter.

Good to see the lunatics aren't running the asylum.

:eek:

:laugh:

Pah.

Was posting that from my mobile - it showed the "better" naming convention.

Humbugs.

Archived