Macdonald it is.

Munch

A bit off topic but why is it taking so long for Balogh to agreed a contract, its been a good 3 days now!

signed contract til 2011 as far as i was aware he is not playing tomorrow cause he is injured

signed contract til 2011 as far as i was aware he is not playing tomorrow cause he is injured

Well it says on the site today that the talks are still ongoing, so i dunno

Francis Albert
A bit off topic but why is it taking so long for Balogh to agreed a contract, its been a good 3 days now!

Three whole days eh?

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about the ref for tomorrow! A lot happier with Jamie in goals, than that Hibee barsteward having the whistle.

Three whole days eh?

But it surely doesnt take that long, does it? Dont see why they couldnt offer what he was on before and he accepts therefore he's able to play tomorrow. Not fussed anyways as im confident with MacDonald.

But it surely doesnt take that long, does it? Dont see why they couldnt offer what he was on before and he accepts therefore he's able to play tomorrow. Not fussed anyways as im confident with MacDonald.

Maybe they did, but he did not accept.

Either way I hope jhe sings soon, though I have every faith in Jamie.

I guess theres just so many wee details or add-ons that some players want. Maybe he wants a minimum sell-on fee or something, which Hearts dont tend to offer the option of to my knowledge.

Just an example! Hopefully get him signed up anyway and like most, no probs with Jamie

The Macdonald is a decent back up goalie. Balogh will (quite rightly) be between the sticks when he returns from injury though.

Archived