Have Hearts fans sung this before?

JamboPete

To the tune of "9 in a row" that used to be sung by Rangers fans.

"The Queen mum was only 1", "The Queeen muum was only 1"

Obviously referring to our friends from lochend and their unfortunate run in the BIG cup and the fact that the Queen mum was in fact only 1 year old when they last won the Scottish Cup!!!:laugh:

Obviously referring to our friends from lochend and their unfortunate run in the BIG cup and the fact that the Queen mum was in fact only 1 year old when they last won the Scottish Cup!!!:laugh:

What????

superhearts51
The Queen Mum was only 1

The Boer War had just begun

And Buffalo Bill was 56

That's how it goes I think.

The full chant is

The Queen Mum was only 1

Its 108 in a row

The full chant is

The Queen Mum was only 1

Its 108 in a row

How does the tune go?

Cannae figure it out.

How does the tune go?

Cannae figure it out.

Craig Levein's Tangerines, four in a row, nine in a row, another ditty about a former Celtic manager who knew things.

Hearts fans also sang believe it or not

"You'll Never Walk Alone" away back in the early 70's long before the mhanks had adopted it as their song.

"You'll Never Walk Alone" away back in the early 70's long before the mhanks had adopted it as their song.

:annoyed:

:annoyed:

Some of the older guys will remember this, I was born 72 so obviously was too young, but have been told by quite a lot of older fans it was sung. As i say long before the mhanks started singing it

Miller Jambo 60
Some of the older guys will remember this, I was born 72 so obviously was too young, but have been told by quite a lot of older fans it was sung. As i say long before the mhanks started singing it

When we played at Easter Road Hibs had the huge East terracing.

No cover and about double the size than it is today .

The hearts fans all got grouped in a huge squad in the centre of the huge terracing with the hibs fans arround them( NO SEGRAGATION).

And the dont walk alone song was sung with scarfs in the air.

cant remember much trouble TBH.:108years:

Proud to be the author of "the queens mum was 9 months" as hibs won the cup before HRH was 1 and I am also the author of " Geronimo was still alive" canny believe noone else sings this!!!

Proud to be the author of "the queens mum was 9 months" as hibs won the cup before HRH was 1 and I am also the author of " Geronimo was still alive" canny believe noone else sings this!!!

We don't really sing much these days. Fact. :eek:

i remember "youll never walk alone " being belted out by the fans at the "Leipzig" game in 1976, in fact every club sung it in those days, had nothing to do with Celtic, they just hi-jacked it, Liverpool were the orginals, singing it as early as 1963, at the time Gerry & the Pacemakers (a Liverpool Band) recorded it.

Archived