ICT game on BBC Alba

Tasavallan

Brilliant....stuck in the house at the moment so thats saturday nights entertainment. It's nice to get a chance to watch games on the telly without either of the Ugly Sisters being the center of attention.

Malinga the Swinga

Watched the Killie game on saturday, and once you get past the fact commentary is mostly jibberish (nothing different from any other commentary), it isn't too bad. All you recognise is names of players, but certainly no worse than Setanta coverage.

Hagar the Horrible

I loved the bit of commentary that went

caramshonologochipatipshalogong gaun-yersell-bigman:o

Mac_fae_Gillie

Great to see the whole game but holy heck that commentary is a killer...

Time mute and put on some AC/DC:tongue:

john brownlee

If this is going to be a regular viewing I might just learn gay-lick

Na on second thoughts. I can barely get by with english anyway I already have a second language -----------------BAD language

Jambof3tornado
Great to see the whole game but holy heck that commentary is a killer...

Time mute and put on some AC/DC:tongue:

I cant understand much of the commentary but they really do good footage. I need the sound on though just to hear when the commentators are getting excited,which sounds like most of the time!!

I prefer the Alba commentary than the setanta mob they`re no as predictable in what they say compared to Booth and co and not so OF orientated :D

By The Light..
I prefer the Alba commentary than the setanta mob they`re no as predictable in what they say compared to Booth and co and not so OF orientated :D

I think the gaylick is about 1% of the population, so ICT are teuchters, but ffs who pays for this nonsense?

Archived