Game -v- ICT

Jambo66

Tomorrow we will be paying our respects to the late, great Alfie Conn - the last of the Terrible Trio. My generation never had the chance to see one of the greatest forward lines in the history of Scottish football, but everyone who is a Hearts fan knows the fear that the words Conn, Bauld and Wardhaugh struck into the hearts of opposing teams throughout the 1950s.

The stories my Dad told me of the Terrible Trio are one of the main reasons I support the famous Heart of Midlothian. Football will never see their like again.

Tomorrow, lets all get right behind the team from the start and support them for the full 90 minutes. If nothing else, we owe it to Alfie, Willie and Jimmy.

Tomorrow we will be paying our respects to the late, great Alfie Conn - the last of the Terrible Trio. My generation never had the chance to see one of the greatest forward lines in the history of Scottish football, but everyone who is a Hearts fan knows the fear that the words Conn, Bauld and Wardhaugh struck into the hearts of opposing teams throughout the 1950s.

The stories my Dad told me of the Terrible Trio are one of the main reasons I support the famous Heart of Midlothian. Football will never see their like again.

Tomorrow, lets all get right behind the team from the start and support them for the full 90 minutes. If nothing else, we owe it to Alfie, Willie and Jimmy.

Here, here.

Archived