John Boyle

Rudi Hates Hibees

Rudi Hates Hibees

On channel 4 at the moment. Being hailed as a successful business man!:eek: Owning a football club, a successful airline:eek::eek: and boso a student version of ebay!

The man is a plank!!

On channel 4 at the moment. Being hailed as a successful business man!:eek: Owning a football club, a successful airline:eek::eek: and boso a student version of ebay!

The man is a plank!!

He's a plank. But a successful plank!

The man is a plank!!

He gave a homeless person more change this morning than you have in your bank account.

He gave a homeless person more change this morning than you have in your bank account.

Maybe but both his football club and his airline went breasts skywards so I'd hardly call that a roaring success.

Maybe but both his football club and his airline went breasts skywards so I'd hardly call that a roaring success.

Yeah your right, he is rubbish. Let me know when your airline gets hit by the markets tightening. :mw_rolleyes:

Leaving his business ventures aside, I used to work for an aircraft handling company which looked after his plane at Glasgow and Edinburgh airports. He was always extremely friendly and made it clear that anyone from his airline, Air2000 at the time, or our company were always more than welcome to hitch a lift on his plane. Certainly came across as a fairly decent guy despite his failing business ventures

Rudi Hates Hibees

How do you know anything about my financial affairs?

The man is a plank!!

Obviously out of date and filmed ages ago.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I couldn't give 2 hoots how much money John Boyle gives to charity. I also give to charity and have no where near his amount of money. That is all relative

This man has overseen 2 of his companies going into administration. Several employees of Motherwell and his tin pot Airline have been made redundant and suppliers and customers have lost money. Yet even now this man is held up as an example of entrepeneurism. He is a complete and utter imposter.

Rudi Hates Hibees
Because i have checked your bank accounts obviously.

Ah i see, thats ok then. As long as your not just guessing.;)

I couldn't give 2 hoots how much money John Boyle gives to charity. I also give to charity and have no where near his amount of money. That is all relative

This man has overseen 2 of his companies going into administration. Several employees of Motherwell and his tin pot Airline have been made redundant and suppliers and customers have lost money. Yet even now this man is held up as an example of entrepeneurism. He is a complete and utter imposter.

Don't know anything about his businesses but surley he is not the only one to blame for these lay offs. As for being held as an example of entrepeneurism, what about the clown in charge of RBS? He walks away with 8million in a pension and is still called "sir".

THis is true, and it is wht I get annoyed when people question Vlad, yet treat this guy like a hero.

Yeah your right, he is rubbish. Let me know when your airline gets hit by the markets tightening. :mw_rolleyes:

I did not say he was rubbish so please do not mis-quote me.

He had a successful holiday company business but his tenure's of Motherwell fc and Zoom hardly cover him in glory. And Motherwell went into administration long before the current financial crisis so you cannot blame that.

I agree his airline's failure will be partly due to the current financial situation but other cut-price airlines like Ryanair and Easyjet are doing reasonably well. I would suggest a faulty business model might also be partly to blame.

Archived