Jimmy %$? Calderwood

Jamboelite

Nelly Terraces
Thats fantastic. Who does'nt love the gorgie dillusion. Fair play it must be every manager's dream to manage hearts, that's why the motherwell (big club) manager turned you down & you went for the uganda manager.

2-0 the Reds tomorrow. Easy.

Your life: I go trolling on other football teams websites.

Sad c ** t.

Chad Sexington
Thats fantastic. Who does'nt love the gorgie dillusion. Fair play it must be every manager's dream to manage hearts, that's why the motherwell (big club) manager turned you down & you went for the uganda manager.

Thanks for your contribution.

Unfortunately for you, nobody gives a **** what you think.

Now do one.

Romanov Stole My Pension

If the sheep aren't obsessed with HMFC, why are you on this messageboard? I've never felt the need to visit http://www.4thbest.net

Whether you like it or not, Tango has a strange obsession with Hearts. I don't know if a Hearts player injured him at one point of if he has some other reason, but the guy is definitely obsessed with us.

Whether you like it or not, Tango has a strange obsession with Hearts. I don't know if a Hearts player injured him at one point of if he has some other reason, but the guy is definitely obsessed with us.

Maroon clashes horribly with his chosen colour of fake tan.

I don't know if a Hearts player injured him at one point of if he has some other reason, but the guy is definitely obsessed with us.

Hopefully. Fat feckin tango weasel, cant wait to give them a shoeing on the 14th feb at Tynie. FTA

jog on knobcheese i even like sheepie more than you.

:108years:

We'll see, eh? Please do come back on tomorrow after the match so that you can dissect the match amongst your "dilluded" (sic) Edinburgh pals......

Anybody read his comments in the paper today what is it with this guy he is a total plum.

Dont have the link but It was an article stating how Walter Smith was getting a hard time and fans have short memories and should remember his good work from last season. He then goes on to say that all managers have been getting abuse including him, Levein, Brewster etc..... except Csaba Lazlo "Im not sure he would even understand it anyway"

From a man that can hardly speak English who is he to have a go for no reason at a boy speaking his 3rd language and why have a pop at him when the article had nothing to do with Hearts.

Grade A $?"" honestly the sooner the super tan man disappears up his own backside the better.

saw that this morning to. Was 'shaking with rage' when I read it.

It was the fact the article had nothing to do with hearts.

I hate that illuminous tattie-pus bar-steward! :mad:

Away back on your Beastiality website, ya Sheep sh***** ^^^^!! :mad:

Cannae wait til your fat Orange manager goes the same way as his dug Schnorbitz!!

Mate, beat it, your manager isnt half the man Csaba is. The only race that needs to be eradicated is the human-sheep cross breeds that are created up in your village.

:laugh:That was class

who the ***** does he think he is? whit a walrus he is. Giving yersel a tan doesn't make you more attractive to the birds, you sack. Anyway Csaba would wipe the floor with him in managerial terms.

Chad Sexington
I quite like Jimmy Calderwood. (not)

Quell surprise. :mw_rolleyes:

You're turning into a parody of yourself Shaun.

Edit. Just noticed the sneaky white writing.

I'll let you off this time.;)

The comment really ****ed me off when I read it this morning. Don't know if I was over-reacting or what. Just find it sad that a well-educated guy who had the guts to take over as the national manager of Uganda in order to develop his career and knowledge is getting slagged off by some fat, perma-tan, Rangers sycophant.

I actually thought Csaba should register a complaint with the SPL or something.

But the best way to get it up him would be a good win next time we come up against them.

Quell surprise. :mw_rolleyes:

You're turning into a parody of yourself Shaun.

The surprise being? :confused:

Chad Sexington
The surprise being? :confused:

See my edit.

It was a poor attempt at humour by the way Shaun.

Must try harder.

SuperStock_1560R-2054289.jpg

See my edit.

It was a poor attempt at humour by the way Shaun.

Must try harder.

SuperStock_1560R-2054289.jpg

That's more like it. ;)

Archived