Neil Lennon should be respected

mainjambo99

Teuchterjambo
I don't believe that he was attacked just for being Catholic and playing for Celtic. Why aren't Paul Hartley, Barry Robson, Shaun Maloney etc all being attacked?

It's because of his behaviour on the pitch and the fact that he comes accross as a total dick. He is the guy that people love to hate. The same as Robbie Savage, he just winds people up.

Good points and I agree with every word you say and if everyone left it at that it would be just fine - slag him and enjoy it he deserves it all.

However the way some posters on here are using this as an excuse and justification for assault is a step to far - some on here are even rejoicing in it.

Step back guys - this thing is going on all the time not just to Neil Lennon. The OP gets stick and is justly offended at our own club - is that really what you want and what the Hearts should be all about ?

If the answer is yes then have a look in the mirror you will be staring at an out and out bigot !

Sorry, we're talking about Neill Lennon and all of a sudden you bring Hitler and the Ripper into the discussion.

The most evil man of the 20th Century, a serial killer, and a somewhat aggressive, cocky footballer.

If you had any credibility you would have lost it all with that post.

For what it's worth, Neil Lennon was exactly the kind of player most fans would love to have in their team.

Think that gets the 'PC Brigade' prize for this week! :mw_rolleyes:

Sorry, we're talking about Neill Lennon and all of a sudden you bring Hitler and the Ripper into the discussion.

The most evil man of the 20th Century, a serial killer, and a somewhat aggressive, cocky footballer.

If you had any credibility you would have lost it all with that post.

For what it's worth, Neil Lennon was exactly the kind of player most fans would love to have in their team.

Just found my credibility - it was lying under the couch. ;)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Thanks you narrow-minded scoundrel:mw_rolleyes:

Oh here we go, "narrow-minded" is it? Am I a "bigot" too I take it? I suppose since I hate Neil Lennon I must hate all "Catholics" and be some sort of "Orangeman", yes? Because as the man himself seems to think, that's the only reason anyone hates Neil Lennon, it's nowt to do with him being one of the biggest ar$eh0les ever to grace a football pitch.

Cheers for the personal abuse too, although I believe that contravenes JKB law. ;)

Oh here we go, "narrow-minded" is it? Am I a "bigot" too I take it? I suppose since I hate Neil Lennon I must hate all "Catholics" and be some sort of "Orangeman", yes? Because as the man himself seems to think, that's the only reason anyone hates Neil Lennon, it's nowt to do with him being one of the biggest ar$eh0les ever to grace a football pitch.

Cheers for the personal abuse too, although I believe that contravenes JKB law. ;)

Why should he b kicked in the face at least once a day?

You belong in the cell with the other two muppets put away for assualt ;)

Well said!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Why should he b kicked in the face at least once a day?

You belong in the cell with the other two muppets put away for assualt ;)

Because he's an ar$eh0le. (Pretty sure I said that in a thread recently, hmmm...)

I'm assuming from that smiley that you're only kidding. In case you're not, I'd like to point out that me saying that on a messageboard, and those two guys actually assaulting him, is not the same! ;)

Because he's an ar$eh0le. (Pretty sure I said that in a thread recently, hmmm...)

I'm assuming from that smiley that you're only kidding. In case you're not, I'd like to point out that me saying that on a messageboard, and those two guys actually assaulting him, is not the same! ;)

There is people who think Stewart isnt the nicest of lads about..should he be kicked in the face at least once a day?

Stupid Sexy Flanders
There is people who think Stewart isnt the nicest of lads about..should he be kicked in the face at least once a day?

I've never heard anyone say that about MS, he's clearly not in the same league as Lennon in the "being a mod edit" stakes.

No, He should be kicked in the face at least three times a day.

I've never heard anyone say that about MS, he's clearly not in the same league as Lennon in the "being a mod edit" stakes.

Ive heard our own fans call stewart everyname under the sun...and im sure there are some hibs fans out there who hate stewart.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Ive heard our own fans call stewart everyname under the sun...and im sure there are some hibs fans out there who hate stewart.

Fair enough. I personally don't feel that way about MS, and wouldn't wish him any harm.

Fair enough. I personally don't feel that way about MS, and wouldn't wish him any harm.

Just as supporters of lennon wouldnt wish it on him to be battered everyday. The point i was trying to make was if it was one of our players who got there face kicked in how would we like it?

Have you ever heard stories about him knobbing about on his missus?

Have you ever heard stories of him getting dragged out of a car and getting a doing?

Have you ever heard stories of him antagonising rival fans on nights out?

Have you ever heard stories of him trying to inflame a derby match?

Have you ever heard stories of him etc etc etc ETC!?

Christ. And there were moans about comparisons between Lennon and Hitler earlier.

:mw_rolleyes:

Just as supporters of lennon wouldnt wish it on him to be battered everyday. The point i was trying to make was if it was one of our players who got there face kicked in how would we like it?

OK we get your drift! Now run along to thegreatunwashed.com

PresidentRomanov

Neil Lennon started the whole incident in the first place, a witness gave evidence that was the case, and the fact he claimed not to have any recollection of what happened confirmed that.

I've said that myself when I knew I was in the wrong.

He might think twice about acting the hardman next time :)

Jam Tarts 1874
some people need to get out more. I'm sure he's a gent and loved by his friends and family. Just becuase some of people over react to the pantomine villan makes me laugh.

there is no god. so on the front anyone whop is hating him becuase of his relgion is as mixed up as one can be.

i also think he's going to do well in football management.

END OF DESCUSSION

Is that a FACT or an opinion?

Archived