willie gibson

92jambo

number 17 looks a young promising player for killie. Best player on the park v ayr. Possible target?

A few players that would be worth keeping an eye on at Killie: Bryson, Taouil(sp), Gibson, Russell. Always liked Fernandez as well but he's getting on a bit now. (sent off, silly boy!!)

A few players that would be worth keeping an eye on at Killie: Bryson, Taouil(sp), Gibson, Russell. Always liked Fernandez as well but he's getting on a bit now. (sent off, silly boy!!)

Are you a SFL manager?:laugh:

Gibson looks decent, like the look of bryson and russel. But taouil is too inconsitant.

Gibson had a total shocker!! Dont know what TV pics showed but he was awful.. id like to see Hearts go for Pascali..hes a good, hard working player.

Gibson had a total shocker!! Dont know what TV pics showed but he was awful.. id like to see Hearts go for Pascali..hes a good, hard working player.

Thought gibson had a great first half he defo didnt have a shocker!!, pascali is a decent player would do well for hearts if the likes of bruno and kingston where gone and would replace stewart any day.

Thought gibson had a great first half he defo didnt have a shocker!!, pascali is a decent player would do well for hearts if the likes of bruno and kingston where gone and would replace stewart any day.

The killie fans around me were giving him abuse all night

I think Pascali would be good along side Ruben, but mabye there to much of the same player?

portobellojambo1
number 17 looks a young promising player for killie. Best player on the park v ayr. Possible target?

Started off reasonably well, but I thought he then fell out of the game and all but disappeared, until he got an earful and a half from Jefferies (this seemed to buck him up for around the last 15/20 minutes or so).

Charlie-Brown

Willie Gibson is a talented young player with good pace, delivery & a decent shot however like all wingers he can be a bit erratic. Decent player though.

I think it was Gibson who took a rather nasty elbow in the face from the defender. He was rather cautious after that:laugh: The hand ball for the first goal had me falling off my seat. Commentators saying honest Scottish laddie and all that, but not once did they come out and say down right cheat!

I thought he was P!sh, opinions are like 'erseholes, we all have one. :D

DuffJimmy1875

He certainly ripped us to bits after coming on as a sub in the famous "oh, they're down to 10 men, we've pulled it back to 2-2, this second half should be good" debacle at ER just after Xmas.

Would rather watch Miko for the next 10 years than Gibson.

He had one decent shot and the rest was sheer mediocrity.

Archived