Killie Vs Ayr

speedbump

Boooo cmon Ayr

I've got ?10 on 2-1 for Ayr @ 25's;)

Grat song there!

"Ayr, won feck all and never will!":laugh:

chester copperpot
Did you find anything mate?

Sorry mate, I went through the first 5 pages of google, nothing was getting showed (bad grammer I know).

Sorry bud.

Sorry mate, I went through the first 5 pages of google, nothing was getting showed (bad grammer I know).

Sorry bud.

No worries fella - cheers for checking.

:o

chester copperpot
No worries fella - cheers for checking.

:o

There was one that was saying that it was streaming the game, clicked on it, ended up watching fecking Lazytown. :laugh:

There was one that was saying that it was streaming the game, clicked on it, ended up watching fecking Lazytown. :laugh:

I have no idea what Lazytown is.

:laugh:

What bigots those Killie fans are! I've heard "hello, hello" about 20 times:mw_rolleyes:

chester copperpot
I have no idea what Lazytown is.

Its a kids thing mate. Rubbish television that involves some guy preaching apples as the saviour of our lives.

Miller Jambo 60

:eek:

What bigots those Killie fans are! I've heard "hello, hello" about 20 times:mw_rolleyes:

want to see the the coffee getting thrown:eek:

Sugar 2-1 to killie

Its a kids thing mate. Rubbish television that involves some guy preaching apples as the saviour of our lives.

He might be on to something!

This games OVER.

Really wanted Killie out the cup tonight.

:mad:

Kilmarnock go 2-1 up, about 4 players are clearly on the track celebrating with the fans, only the goalscorer gets booked yet the booking is for leaving the field of play after a goal is scored. Farce.

Drylaw Hearts
If you ever meet Alan McInnally, ask him about the time he pushed his wife down the stairs.

I once saw AM in Hamilton wearing the full Bayern tracksuit and bright white trainers about 5 years after he stopped playing professional football.

What a tramp.

Soft spot:laugh:

For the legend that is JJ, most certainly. Also, I like that all the big SPL teams are still in the competition: I make it five sides who'll think they have a real chance of winning it, and another two who'd be known in tennis parlance as 'dangerous floaters' (ahem). Which makes it all the more prestigious really.

Kilmarnock go 2-1 up, about 4 players are clearly on the track celebrating with the fans, only the goalscorer gets booked yet the booking is for leaving the field of play after a goal is scored. Farce.

It wasn't the goal scorer that got booked, it was one of the other players (Pascali) for jumping into the crowd.

Hahaha quality.

Sky had to change the audio feed as the Killie fans singing 'So ******ing easy, this is so ******ng easy!' was clear as day on the tv.

Brilliant.

Hahaha quality.

Sky had to change the audio feed as the Killie fans singing 'So ******ing easy, this is so ******ng easy!' was clear as day on the tv.

Brilliant.

Could you hear what song they were playing on the PA at full time?

It wasn't the goal scorer that got booked, it was one of the other players (Pascali) for jumping into the crowd.

Even more of a farce then.

Paper Roses, Killies unofficial anthem.

The Old Tolbooth

It's not finished yet :tongue:

11,500 at the game, they must all be Ayr fans cos Killie haven't got that many, that's for sure!

chester copperpot
It's not finished yet :tongue:

11,500 at the game, they must all be Ayr fans cos Killie haven't got that many, that's for sure!

Jambomickey owe's me a fiver. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Jambomickey owe's me a fiver. ;)

Heh heh, nice one mate, I met JM for the first time at fester road, really nice guy and I'm sure he'll cough up ;)

Archived