Hibs sign Rosa

tambothejambo

ToadKiller Dog

I like this they beat us to him story getting peddled ,where or when did we actually make a move,but if it helps keep the hobos deluded i am all for it ,build them up to knock them down again next derby day.

Nucky Thompson
I like this they beat us to him story getting peddled ,where or when did we actually make a move,but if it helps keep the hobos deluded i am all for it ,build them up to knock them down again next derby day.
As far as I'm aware we didn't want him because we never had room in our midfield. If we wanted him we would have got him:108years:

Since when did hibs start signing foreign 31 year olds?!

Im sure the papers will still write that they are a young team with an average age of 14, there team is full of young scottish laddies and they play the best football in the land!

Csaba 'gave his blessing' for Rosa to go to Hibs, not Hearts....yet they beat us to his signature....

Duh

Let's face it, If Csaba had wanted him, he would have been signed. I doubt even the thickest and most deluded of Hobos would think otherwise.

Let's face it, If Csaba had wanted him, he would have been signed. I doubt even the thickest and most deluded of Hobos would think otherwise.

100% agree - the guy would want to work with a manager he knows and respects, at a bigger club for more money. If we wanted (or want him) we would have got him.

As the meerkat says..."simples..."!

If we had signed him. Lets face it we would be talking him up.

Yes, we would.

but the appropriate comparison is, if Hibs had not signed him, and Mixu had said, 'he can go to Hearts, we dont need him'

How we be reacting then?

He'd probably still be more welcome than the Lithuanians by some on here.

Mixu signs 31 year old has been

http://www.clubcall.com/hibernian/hibs-beat-rivals-target-844794.html

they will all be creamin themselves down the san giro

:108years:

Was there not a few on here, "Creamin" themselves, when they heard he'd been released by Wolves?? :tongue:

C'Moan, gie the Hobos their moment of Happiness...They've got one over on us...:108years:

Nucky Thompson

C'Moan, gie the Hobos their moment of Happiness...They've got one over on us...:108years:

Have they:confused: What part of we didn't want/need him do you not understand:108years:

Have they:confused: What part of we didn't want/need him do you not understand:108years:

Csaba made enquiries at the start of the season, Would have taken him BUT it's a striker we need, not a midfielder...We won't get a striker either right enough, unless the Kaunas boy signs on! :mw_rolleyes:

Does anyone know if he has any flair?

Eastern European? Flairs? He got a cupboard full of them:laugh:

Let's face it, If Csaba had wanted him, he would have been signed.

Things are not as simple as that at hearts. Csaba has wanted a striker since the transfer window opened.

Regarding the player himself I am not going to lose any sleep over him signing for the filth.

Seemingly he is still a half decent player.

However as anothe rposter pointed out - we are well covered in that area - it's strikers we need.

Csaba didnt even speak to thr guy about coming to Hearts ffs. If the vermin want to think they have beaten us to the signature of an over the hill has been then good on them. let them thrash themselves into comas over this. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows had csaba wanted this guy (A friend and former player under him) he would have been at Hearts simple as.

Good on the vermin for keeping that youth system going though.

Clubcall aint the most reliable news source, people shouldnt take it as gospell.

Is Clubcall the thing where you phoned up and got the great news that Neil Berry had recovered from a calf strain? Or that a few pineapple chunks had been thrown in the shed bogs?

Charlie-Brown

It appears from sky the offer is a deal until the end of season to get him playing again altho still to sign. He could still sign / pre-contract with another team.

Yeah, he's apparently signing till the end of the season.

Here is my prediction, Kingston, Miko & Aguiar will be away in this window/end of the season and then we sign this Hungarian bloke in the close season

As far as I'm aware we didn't want him because we never had room in our midfield. If we wanted him we would have got him:108years:

Thats what Csaba said last week in the papers. Basically told Hibs to go sign him as he repected the Hobos & thought Rosa may do them a turn. Given Rosa's track record it looks like he may well have done us a turn without the vermin even knowing!! :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:

hibs level ;)

You have to laugh at times with some of our fans, this lad signs for the great unwashed and he is the worse player in the world if he signs for us he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Grumpy.

The Chinchilla
Was there not a few on here, "Creamin" themselves, when they heard he'd been released by Wolves?? :tongue:

The fact he was being released by Wolves should have been proof enough he isn't up to much. Can't wait to see how kack he is. Maybe he'll be the new Felipe Morais! What a legend he was!

alwaysthereinspirit
:rofl:

hibs level ;)

Not sure the Cheltenham fans would take to kindly to you calling their team $#!te.

Not sure the Cheltenham fans would take to kindly to you calling their team $#!te.

They are though.

HillmanHearts

Csaba said he did meet Rosa - as he said " as an old friend " - said he reckoned he was a good player and he may have been interested but we were well covered for attacking midfielders. Sounds to me that he may be a decent player. But will he fit into Mixu's Hoof Ball tactics ?

Csaba also said in the same interview that he wanted "show respect to Hibernian". As much as I love you Csaba - you took that too far !!!!

I was being told by a Hibs supporting friend the other day how they were stealing him from under our noses.

This was before I reminded him the boy had played at Ferencvaros when Csaba was there and if he had wanted him he probably would have got him.

Johanes de Silentio

While Csaba gets on with the job at hand in a professional manner, Buster spends his times trying to get it up Hearts, and seeks revenge for our righteous signing of Ian Black.

Laughable, really!

Haddington Jambo
The fact he was being released by Wolves should have been proof enough he isn't up to much. Can't wait to see how kack he is. Maybe he'll be the new Felipe Morais! What a legend he was!

erm, who's he? :arf:

Archived