Marius who?

bighusref

Its so blatantly obvious what the SFA are doing. Successful appeal by Rangers but unsuccessful by Falkirk. This is just one of many reasons why Scottish Football is pish.

Its so blatantly obvious what the SFA are doing. Successful appeal by Rangers but unsuccessful by Falkirk. This is just one of many reasons why Scottish Football is pish.

I agree it's as bent as a ten bob note, but i'm not sure on this occasion...

Papac was NEVER a sending off whereas Cregg's is slightly debateable. Look again and watch his right foot.....

Anyway, thats not really the point. The ref should not be involved in the appeal process (imagine a polisman batters you so you go to the police and he's the one who deals with your allegation). Mind you - who would be on the committee!?!?!?!

I agree it's as bent as a ten bob note, but i'm not sure on this occasion...

Papac was NEVER a sending off whereas Cregg's is slightly debateable. Look again and watch his right foot.....

Anyway, thats not really the point. The ref should not be involved in the appeal process (imagine a polisman batters you so you go to the police and he's the one who deals with your allegation). Mind you - who would be on the committee!?!?!?!

Got to disagree with you, Papac definitely went to take out the man whereas Cregg played the ball half a meter before colliding with Mendes. The appeals should have gone the other way.

Commander Harris
Is changed to Zali now, what was it before?

think it was marius zaluska previously :wacko:

think it was marius zaluska previously :wacko:

Yeh, thats the goalie boy from United is it not ?

Not going to get my knickers in a twist about this one. To be honest I'd have been more upset if they had simply spelt his name wrong.

Probably just some lass with a very short skirt anyway :eek:

Archived