If we had beaten hibs in both games, would Mixu have been sacked?

Craigieboy

If we had beaten hibs in both games, would Mixu have been sacked?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. If we had beaten hibs in both games, would Mixu have been sacked?

• Yes. It would have been too much for the dockers to bear
    • No. They would have persevered with the useless lump of lard

I say, aye!

There would have been great wailing and gnashing of teeth but no, I don't think so.

Francis Albert

I doubt Hibs would have been prepared to cough up the compensation for sacking him. And Paatelinen would certainly have been able to rationalise two defeats as nothing to do with him or the team he put out in the same way as he did one (and a half).

I would guess no.

I don't think excellence on the playing field is Rod Petrie's number one priority.

It's all about debt you know.

Buffalo Bill

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Well run clubs don't sack managers.

They dont win very much either but that is the price you pay for playing dream/flair football i suppose..

oh well.

They can now re-group and plan ahead until next January.

:108years:

I voted no. I think had he lost last weekend he would have definitely been sacked/mutual consented.

After being chucked out the cup by the big team, I fear that any sort of poor run of defeats will end up with Mika Matti being sacked. :(

Marmeladent?rtchen
I would guess no.

I don't think excellence on the playing field is Rod Petrie's number one priority.

It's all about debt you know.

Buffalo Bill

Agreed,, as long as they are top 6 he will stay.

In fairness, when they come through it all and are debt free, we might have a problem!!!

In fairness, when they come through it all and are debt free, we might have a problem!!!

To be fair, I think HMFC are now going about reducing the debt. I'll be interested to see what the figure is now.

Buffalo Bill

the answer is surely NO.

results don't actually count within the whole hobo footballing ethos. it's much more important to them that they either play flair football and are a 'joy to watch' or are widely believed to play flair football and be a joy to watch, even when in fact it's a load of pish and a giant myth.

as long as the hobos can perpetuate the old 'playing football the way it should be played' theme, results take second place.

ps.... they are rats.

As much chance as Ivan Sproule using all the space of the Hampden pitch to run rings round us Jambos! :108years:

i think the pressure from their supporters would have had him sacked they've been on a downer since the last scottish cup tie .. 4.0 :108years:

Archived