Football's top 10 dunces (NHC)

blondejamtart

Prince Buaben
David Beckham

"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet."

:laugh:

Did driver not say after beating hibs in the cup

"the most important thing was the 3 points"

That Steven Ireland is an ersehole eh. Why not just tell them in the first place that his girlfriend had a miscarriage and Im sure Steve Staunton would have let him go home.

There was another doing the rounds about Jason McAteer years ago. It may be an urban myth but he filled in a Credit Card application form.

Employer - Liverpool FC

Position - Right Midfield

The Ireland one surely has more underpinning it given he still refuses selection.

As for Beckham, maybe some silly comments but beckham is a very intelligent guy and has made more of himself than he may have otherwise due to it.

There was another doing the rounds about Jason McAteer years ago. It may be an urban myth but he filled in a Credit Card application form.

Employer - Liverpool FC

That's not that bad..................for a footballer.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

As for Beckham, maybe some silly comments but beckham is a very intelligent guy and has made more of himself than he may have otherwise due to it.

My favourite Beckham one was when he was asked if he thought he was "volatile".

He replied, "Yeah I'm pretty volatile, I can play on the right or in the middle."

:laugh:

HMFCjamieHMFC
That Steven Ireland is an ersehole eh. Why not just tell them in the first place that his girlfriend had a miscarriage and Im sure Steve Staunton would have let him go home.

Because he was actually getting a hair transplant

Stephen%20Ireland.jpg

Jimmy McNulty
Jason Macateer's comment is top class!!

I believe that he was in a quandary because he was sitting in the dressing room figuring out what to say "Well, the gaffer plays me right midfield, but sometimes I play in the middle if we are short", etc...

stirlingshirejambo
Did driver not say after beating hibs in the cup

"the most important thing was the 3 points"

I'm pretty sure Wayne Bridge said it's just another 3 points on the pitch being interviewed after Chelsea won the League Cup at the Millenium Stadium.

Wheres Scott Broon?? Surely he deserves to be in fo his interview when Joan was manager at H*bs

Interviewer - So Scott were you one of the players who met the manager on Friday?

Broon - I dont know.

Eddie Turnbull (numerous expletives deleted) - "The trouble wi' you Gordon is yir brains are a' in yer heid!"

A relevant quotation which is one of my all time favourites.

blondejamtart
and this is coming from a woman, a blonde one at that! things must be bad! ;):tongue:

Hey, I may be a woman, I may be blonde - but I sure as hell ain't dumb! :P

I think I read somewhere that Ledley King had broke a bone in his foot and was asked by the media which foot it was and he didnt know!

Employer - Liverpool FC

I'm fairly sure I had an issue of Total Football in which he confirmed it was true

I'm not sure how to take that comment. It's the sort of thing I'd put down for a **** take.

I P Knightley
The Ireland one surely has more underpinning it given he still refuses selection.

Sometimes, Prancer, you just overstep the mark.

No. 6, the MacAteer one was from a Two Ronnies sketch (the two bumpkins) when Jason was still a wee lad. That said, I've heard from folk who've dealt with him that he is just about as sharp as a beachball.

i was unfortunate enough to serve stephen simmons when i used to work in a bar. he had a jar of change from the kitty but couldnt count out ?8.23 for the round, i had to do it for him!

he wasn't even drunk as he was the designated driver and was only drinking cola! he also sounded like he was in the special class at school......

Archived