Season Tickets Cup Top Up

Tom Heaney

Can anyone advise me if the Cup Top is automatic when you purchase a Platinum season ticket. I wasn't aware that I had the cup top up but when I called today to buy my 2 seats for the cup tie I was told that I had the top up and that my tickets were available for collection. I didnt think to ask her how the heck I had it, but I'm not complaining as I would have taken it anway had I had been asked at the time I purchased

Nice we surprise:)

Can anyone advise me if the Cup Top is automatic when you purchase a Platinum season ticket. I wasn't aware that I had the cup top up but when I called today to buy my 2 seats for the cup tie I was told that I had the top up and that my tickets were available for collection. I didnt think to ask her how the heck I had it, but I'm not complaining as I would have taken it anway had I had been asked at the time I purchased

Nice we surprise:)

Not automatic, no.

?30 an adult or ?15 concession extra when you paid your ST.

The same thing happened to me today.I dont recall buying the top up but will call and hopefully collect the tickets tomorrow.

I couldnt remember getting the top up this season either. I phoned up yesterday and the boy said that I did pay for it and will be sent out the tickets unless I pick them up before Thursday.

Archived