Up Helly Aa 2009

Boof

My half scottish/half norwegian flatmate is going to that. His burd's mum is paying for him to go up and stay in a hotel, jammy get.

Unteresting fact; I rip the p!sh out of him for being norewegian. That is all.

My half scottish/half norwegian flatmate is going to that. His burd's mum is paying for him to go up and stay in a hotel, jammy get.

Unteresting fact; I rip the p!sh out of him for being norewegian. That is all.

Im in Shetland right now and its Danish...not Norwegian:rolleyes:

I,ll be at Up Helly A again this year in Lerwick next Tuesday and in Brae in March,superb day/night out:)

I,ll be at Up Helly A again this year in Lerwick next Tuesday and in Brae in March,superb day/night out:)

Pardon my ignorance.

My knowledge of Norway begins with how sheite Viking Stavanger FC are and how Oslo is the gay capital of europe...like I said, I like to wind up my flatmate.

Pardon my ignorance.

My knowledge of Norway begins with how sheite Viking Stavanger FC are and how Oslo is the gay capital of europe...like I said, I like to wind up my flatmate.

Indeed:mw_rolleyes:

Just had a cruciate ligament reconstruction so I am out of action for this years festivities. To make things worse I have an alergic reaction to the painkillers and am covered in a skin rash, been so itchy I can't even sleep.

The hospital bit was made a lot easier knowing that Hearts had pumped the wee team in the big cup......again !

Indeed:mw_rolleyes:

I don't claim to have a rapier like wit, but if teasing my flatmate about his sexuality makes us both laugh then so be it.

Just had a cruciate ligament reconstruction so I am out of action for this years festivities. To make things worse I have an alergic reaction to the painkillers and am covered in a skin rash, been so itchy I can't even sleep.

The hospital bit was made a lot easier knowing that Hearts had pumped the wee team in the big cup......again !

Are you going through next week?

No, I was meant to be going out in a squad but the knee op got brought forward. It will be a few weeks before I will be mobile enough to get out of the house let alone on the skite.

Gutted, but I will be ok for the Brae one so it's not the end of the world.

Doctor FinnBarr

Boof, Scallywag! Pass on my best wishes to any of the Simmer Dim rally committee if you should bump into them.

:108years:

Though most Shetlanders would profess more affinity to Norway than Denmark if questioned.

Boof, Scallywag! Pass on my best wishes to any of the Simmer Dim rally committee if you should bump into them.

:108years:

I'm sure I'll be bumping into plenty of folk :laugh:...PM me yer real name and if I see any of 'em I'll give them a big HELLO from you. Oh...yeah...might help if I knew their names as well...

You can PM me as well. I do know quite a few of the Simmer Dim regulars. Only been to it once myself when I was playing in a covers band.

Archived