Back Bruno for more belters!

The Don

Could this be a sign Bruno is not going anywhere? at least in this transfer window

Back Bruno for more belters!

It's not too late to sponsor a Hearts hero's shirt or training kit for the second half of the season.

First team stars Bruno Aguiar, Christos Karipidis, Marius Zaliukas and Janos Balogh are amongst those players still available.

Lend your support, and get that little bit closer to your heros!

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SponsorshipIndex/0,,10289~1526487,00.html

Could this be a sign Bruno is not going anywhere? at least in this transfer window

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SponsorshipIndex/0,,10289~1526487,00.html

Funny cos I only seen one little article in the Herald cover the fact that Bruno is in contract talks.

Suppose it isn't news for the rest of the Scottish press cos it isn't bad news/firesale/administration.

Hopefully it is a sign and hopefully we get him signed up. Mostly cos I want him in a Hearts jersey, but also these days, a player like him on a 3 yr contract is worth 2 or 3 mill

Could be a sign they want more of the supporters' cash.

There is that as well, but why ask fans to sponsor a player that could be sold in the next 11 days? Im unsure how that works but wouldnt the sponsor then be entitled to His/Her money back if he were sold? so it wouldnt make sense to adverise players that the Club were looking to sell on in the next week or so.

Could be a sign they want more of the supporters' cash.

Funny that, are they treating the fans as customers.................almost sounds like Rangers fans bleeting there:laugh::mw_rolleyes:

Please point me in the direction of the bleating.

Borthers, your Paul Ross related signature thing is close to genius.

Thought it needed said

Tiberius Stinkfinger

FFS............

It would have been much better to leave Bruno's name off the list of course.

Cue the next bun fight.

They'd probably still get the kit etc and move their sponsorship onto another, less glamourous player.

Thus still money in the bank.

I see where you're coming from but I think if Hearts had good news they'd just come out with it rather than leaving cryptic clues scattered across the website.

Agree with the last part m8. The first part i can see what you mean the club may ask the sponsor if he/she would like that transferred to another player however under consumer rights I would think the sponsor has the right to refuse and get their money back as that would not be the goods (Player) they had agreed to sponsor.

FFS............

It would have been much better to leave Bruno's name off the list of course.

Cue the next bun fight.

Yeah but then Zali's name is on the list as well so we'd just have to assume then that he isnt going anywhere either. :tongue:

The People's Chimp
Borthers, your Paul Ross related signature thing is close to genius.

Thought it needed said

It is class. I had to go on and leave a review myself. :)

Please point me in the direction of the bleating.

I was talking about rangers fans recent bout of moaning, it was on their list of complaints. Lighten up.

Bruno's goals so far this season have been tremendous strikes.

The one on Saturday was one where I was celebrating before it hit the net as I could see it was such a sweet strike as soon as he hit it.

He has been a revelation playing further forward.

I don't think that Aguiar will leave in January. We will have the next six months to get him tied up on a deal IMO.

I don't think that Aguiar will leave in January. We will have the next six months to get him tied up on a deal IMO.

Really hope so mate, at the moment especially since we're not scoring that many we need him to be there scoring and creating. What a player, please stay Bruno.

Or not if he signs a pre-contract elsewhere.

Really hope so mate, at the moment especially since we're not scoring that many we need him to be there scoring and creating. What a player, please stay Bruno.

As many on here would know, I would have disagreed with you prior to his return from injury. I am delighted to say it seems that my initial opinion was inaccurate. :)

I think that he SHOULD re-sign, given the length of time he has been out, it would be a little naughty to leave as soon as he gets fit. I have a feeling we will not let him go in January and that we have a chance of re-signing him.

Or not if he signs a pre-contract elsewhere.

Obviously, I am guessing bud, but I have a feeling that he will not do that. No source, no rumour, just a gut feeling. Having said that, I hope you take note as you know fine well that my gut is substantial! ;)

Mac_fae_Gillie

Think Bruno has no sponsor cuss he was injured

Kari cuss he was wanting to return to Greece

Balogh cuss he has only just signed.

Big Zal...I'm not sure on him.

Think Bruno has no sponsor cuss he was injured

Kari cuss he was wanting to return to Greece

Balogh cuss he has only just signed.

Big Zal...I'm not sure on him.

That wasnt the point being made m8. It wasnt why have these players no sponsors or not been sponsored before.

badly drawn boy
They'd probably still get the kit etc and move their sponsorship onto another, less glamourous player.

Thus still money in the bank.

I see where you're coming from but I think if Hearts had good news they'd just come out with it rather than leaving cryptic clues scattered across the website.

Thats it move you onto another player , happened with me when i sponsored Hearts player and supporter since birth Paul Ritchie

Thats it move you onto another player , happened with me when i sponsored Hearts player and supporter since birth Paul Ritchie

Was that the year that he treated us like trash after being tapped up and and agreeing a deal with R@ng*rs behind our back?

Was that the year that he treated us like trash after being tapped up and and agreeing a deal with R@ng*rs behind our back?

Yeah, agreed to an article in the Rangers News about how he wanted to sign for Rangers while he was still a Hearts player.

Regardless of it being his career, I still can't understand how any life-long Hearts fan could do that.

Yeah, agreed to an article in the Rangers News about how he wanted to sign for Rangers while he was still a Hearts player.

Regardless of it being his career, I still can't understand how any life-long Hearts fan could do that.

Agreed.

There is a poster on here that is his mate, and defends him because of this. There is nothing wrong with that, tbh if it was my mate I would defend him too, however that is the only reasoning I can think of for lauding this traitorous piece of trash.

I look forward to more of your hilarious pictures. You have a real talent there.

I know it's boring but it keeps my spirits up after reading the vast ammounts of crap posted on this forum.

I know it's boring but it keeps my spirits up after reading the vast ammounts of crap posted on this forum.

I think you underestimated the amount of crap that gets posted on here. :tongue:

Archived