Reserve game OFF!!

Jambof3tornado

Todays game is off due to a frozen pitch. That is all.:mad:

Glad I read this. I was just about to head for the bus station. I checked the official site half an hour ago and it was still on then but see it has now changed. Stirling micro climate must have kicked in. It's well above freezing here in Glasgow. Fuming. I'll need to go shopping now.

Jambof3tornado
Glad I read this. I was just about to head for the bus station. I checked the official site half an hour ago and it was still on then but see it has now changed. Stirling micro climate must have kicked in. It's well above freezing here in Glasgow. Fuming. I'll need to go shopping now.

There is no hardness in the ground at all,and its well above freezing. Cant believe that they called it off. Celtic must have a few injuries or something!!!:mad: Back to work tomorrow,this was going to cheer me up!!!

Was going to go to the gym at Forthbank then watch the game... And asked the staff if the game was on but they said no but they didn't believe that the pitch was frozen!! It was really wet through here today, cold but not freezing, was the same yesterday!!

Jambof3tornado
Was going to go to the gym at Forthbank then watch the game... And asked the staff if the game was on but they said no but they didn't believe that the pitch was frozen!! It was really wet through here today, cold but not freezing, was the same yesterday!!

I didnt think it looked frozen either. And Albion dont have a game on it for a while so even if it was soggy enough to cut up it wouldnt have been that bad. Summit dodgy going on!!:eek:

Archived