Scottish Cup Match versus Falkirk - ST Holders with SC Top Up

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

As the title suggests this is predominantly aimed at those S/T holders with The Scottish Cup top up.

I am reading some of the information available in relation to the forthcoming Scottish Cup tie, and believe around 7,000 tickets have already been sold, and cannot help but notice the tickets are cheaper, and strips are being included as a enticement to buy.

But to date I, as someone with the Scottish Cup top up, have heard not a dicky bird from Hearts, about what they are planning to do for us for the game.

I don't want it to sound elitist in any way whatsoever, but I just think it might have been more appropriate if the first people they had contacted with regards to arrangements for the SC tie had been those who had paid for it all up front ( I am assuming that if non top up season ticket holders are being offered cheap tickets and freebies, we will be offered something as well, otherwise there was no real point in shelling out up front).

I believe people with a cup top up will get their ticket sent to them (if they haven't picked them up) with the ?10 voucher included.

Anyone confirm?

nothing against you pj1 but I think the clubs already got your money in the bank, their priority will be with getting other people into the ground

could be worse, could have no home ties then you've spent money and got bugger all in return

I believe people with a cup top up will get their ticket sent to them (if they haven't picked them up) with the ?10 voucher included.

Anyone confirm?

Yes.

I have the top-up and have already been to collect my tickets, getting my ?10 vouchers for tops aswell. I believe if youve not picked them up before a certain date they will send them out, im not sure if they will send the vouchers out though, maybe they will.

I have the top-up and have already been to collect my tickets, getting my ?10 vouchers for tops aswell. I believe if youve not picked them up before a certain date they will send them out, im not sure if they will send the vouchers out though, maybe they will.

I phoned them today (the ticket office) and was told they'll be sending out my ticket at the end of the week with a voucher - so I'm opting just to wait for it to pop through the door.

"Supporters with Cup Top-Ups can also collect their tickets now from the club's Ticket Centre at Tynecastle, through until Thursday 22nd January at 5pm. Thereafter, uncollected tickets will be distributed by post in good time before the match."

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1518304,00.html

On 16/01/09.

Fairly sure the ?10 top thing was covered there somewhere as well. And on here already, I think.

Archived