Greatest Ever goal agianst Hibs

JT Wooks

2 options here

Greatest goal scored against the Vermin by our beloved Hearts

Most satisfying goal scored against Hibs

1 Hartleys free kick in the semi ( i knew the game was over then)

2 Ally McCcoists over head kick at Parkhead in the Skol cup. Hibs led that game and i was sh==ting myself. Mccoist won it late on or extra time

Victor Meldrew

(1) Fozzie in 94. The Hartley goals were great, but we were always going towin that game. In 1994, they played us off the park and we stole it. Classic, and on my birthday too!!

(2) The first goal in the 2003 CIS Cup final. That's when it became clear they weren't going to win, and 38,000,000,000,000,000,000 hibbies were going to go home greeting. :laugh:

(1) Fozzie in 94. The Hartley goals were great, but we were always going towin that game. In 1994, they played us off the park and we stole it. Classic, and on my birthday too!!

(2) The first goal in the 2003 CIS Cup final. That's when it became clear they weren't going to win, and 38,000,000,000,000,000,000 hibbies were going to go home greeting. :laugh:

How could i forget Fozzie!

I got crushed that game

Well worth the broken ribs!

Jim McIntyre's pen and the next goal against them, I love each and every one that goes in against them.

Gordon Rae's back post flying header for us at the Dunbar End is up there too

Hearts Heritage

Only one choice 5th Dec 1896

Tom Robertson's which denied Hibernians the title and ultimately led to Heart of Mid-Lothian winning the flag in their place.

North Berwick Jambo

John Robertsons stunning equaliser against Hibs in the 3-2 win at Tynecastle when the two sides met for the first time in ages in the premier league after Hearts were finally promoted back to the top flight (1983-84?). It was my first ever derby at Tynie & i will never forget watching the shot bend into the top corner after he nutmegged a few hibs players on route to goal! Oh & i am sure the winner from Jimmy Boyle was a superb flying header despite the fact he was aboot 20 bloody stone! I would pay a fortune to see the highlights of that game just one more time!

I'd have to go for Big Zal's header in the derby after they won the diddy cup.

They'd just won the cup 5-1 and we were in total free-fall. EVen the most optimistic Jambo was expecting us to get beat that day.

Totally ruined all thier plans and stuck it RIGHT up them.

Staying behind 45 mins after the game, taunting them to bring out the wee cup and have their lap of honour was superb.

Hearts Heritage
John Robertsons stunning equaliser against Hibs in the 3-2 win at Tynecastle when the two sides met for the first time in ages in the premier league after Hearts were finally promoted back to the top flight (1983-84?). It was my first ever derby at Tynie & i will never forget watching the shot bend into the top corner after he nutmegged a few hibs players on route to goal! Oh & i am sure the winner from Jimmy Boyle was a superb flying header despite the fact he was aboot 20 bloody stone! I would pay a fortune to see the highlights of that game just one more time!

See

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/fpage/hearts3hibs2-1983.htm

hearts32-1983.gif

Game was not Televised due to Edinburgh marathon apparently.

Doctor FinnBarr

Jimmy who?

:108years:

North Berwick Jambo
Jimmy who?

:108years:

Oops, you know i meant Jimmy Bone (too many rums lol) :D

North Berwick Jambo
See

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/fpage/hearts3hibs2-1983.htm

hearts32-1983.gif

Game was not Televised due to Edinburgh marathon apparently.

Thanks mate, those pics bring back some very happy memories, the only goal i have ever seen that was similar to wee Robbo,s strike that day was Kenny Dalglish,s goal against Belgium but Kenny's was at least 10 yards closer to the goal ;)

1 min 57 sec in this vid ;)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Cb8H8tHoI

Walter Bishop
I'd have to go for Big Zal's header in the derby after they won the diddy cup.

They'd just won the cup 5-1 and we were in total free-fall. EVen the most optimistic Jambo was expecting us to get beat that day.

Totally ruined all thier plans and stuck it RIGHT up them.

Staying behind 45 mins after the game, taunting them to bring out the wee cup and have their lap of honour was superb.

Header?:rolleyes:

Archived