Graeme Smith - Motherwell

Rawrrrrrrr

He's actually not a bad keeper. We were credited with an interest in him before. I believe he is a Hearts fan as well and that would be a bonus.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/7838530.stm

Seems certain to be leaving Well, in all honesty can't see much non-spl/scottish interest in him so reckon a good chance he will be hearts bound.

Especially as Balogh will be the only keeper tied down for next season (if you ignore Banks and the u19 Keeper)

He's in the mix of fairly dependable, solid keeper, not prone too many gaffs. No outstanding performances, no howlers. Like most keepers in the SPL.

Charlie-Brown

Dundee Utd & Hibs will be looking for keepers in the summer, maybe Hearts depending on what happens with MacDonald & Kello?

From what I've seen he doesn't appear much / if any better than Jamie Mac, we'd be as well keeping him to be honest it'd probably be cheaper

Can't see Smith coming to be No. 2 either

He's a very good goalie, far better than Jamie Mac and has plenty SPL experience for a relatively young keeper.

I reckon he'll end up at Dundee Utd or the Championship.

jamie mac is very under rated on here it seems! first clean sheet for the first team on sat and should be given a run in team imo!

Doctor FinnBarr
jamie mac is very under rated on here it seems! first clean sheet for the first team on sat and should be given a run in team imo!

Aye, OK then hobo!

:108years:

:D Didn't mean it

I thought this earlier too once I heard they had signed Fraser.

Decent keeper, and a Jambo. He is the most ridiculously proportioned player in the league though. His arms seem to reach his knees when he is standing up straight!:laugh:

I would be tempted.

Archived