Happy days!!

Jambo2006

Not one for gloating but I must be steppin in shecht just now, I backed Hearts to beat celtic on my footie accummualtor in Oct and won ?17,965 and tonight backed United coz it was Craig Levein in charge of united against aberdeen and put a tenner on united gettin back ?25 and got them on my accumulator on another line among english games tonight and get a total of ?180 back, I must be steppin in it as I even found a tenner on the hospital stairs while visiting my father in hosp today lol!

Not one for gloating but I must be steppin in shecht just now, I backed Hearts to beat celtic on my footie accummualtor in Oct and won ?17,965 and tonight backed United coz it was Craig Levein in charge of united against aberdeen and put a tenner on united gettin back ?25 and got them on my accumulator on another line among english games tonight and get a total of ?180 back, I must be steppin in it as I even found a tenner on the hospital stairs while visiting my father in hosp today lol!

I sincerely hope that you put the tenner you found in the nearest hospital charity tin!

the voice from above

I love sentences that start 'not one for gloating but...'

That tenner you found was mine

Has the 17k been tucked away or have you already frittered it away on Wine women and .................women ;)

Has the 17k been tucked away or have you already frittered it away on Wine women and .................women ;)

Or have you just wasted it?

;)

Did you hand the tenner in or give it to the hospital charity ??

I have done coupons since i was 18, im now 31 and have never got one up!!!

Things are so bad my mates wont allow me to know what teams they've got incase i pick any of them. If one team lets them down the first person they look to is me!

Anyones record as bad as mine? :(

Sexton Hardcastle

i could do with a big coupon win. won a few small ones but nothing into the peter kays. Any tips, horse them this way

I have done coupons since i was 18, im now 31 and have never got one up!!!

Things are so bad my mates wont allow me to know what teams they've got incase i pick any of them. If one team lets them down the first person they look to is me!

Anyones record as bad as mine? :(

If you're doing 7+ teams, no wonder!

If you're doing 7+ teams, no wonder!

How did you no? Ive been guilty of this especially as most of the time its only a ?5 line but have honestly tried it all (less teams more money etc). What would you suggest? Need all the help i can get.

Im jinxed i tell ya. :confused:

the voice from above
How did you no? Ive been guilty of this especially as most of the time its only a ?5 line but have honestly tried it all (less teams more money etc). What would you suggest? Need all the help i can get.

Im jinxed i tell ya. :confused:

just post your choices and we'll know to avoid them...

I believe you:p

Jamie_the_Jambo

I did a coupon many many years ago (nigh on 20+ yrs ago) 2 from each section, 7 section accumulator. I had the first 13 up waiting on Man U v Spurs on the sunday. Man U were 2 up with 10 mins to go and blew it 3-2. It wazs only a 20p state for a bit of fun but I was close to getting a couple of Gs. Glad I never wasted a pound on it for close to 10 biggies.

Allways worth a wee punt on a big accumulator.

Last weeks semi commentator mentioned somebody winning 17 grand on the Hearts 2 Celtic 0 game, I imagine he meant you ? What was the bet exactly & was there a big wad already won going onto that game ?

Archived