Craig Bellamy - Waste Of Money ?

JesusWasAJambo

loveofthegame

Very good player but a total ******. Has caused trouble wherever he goes. He's been at 8 clubs in his career and he's only 29. ?14M is an over inflated price but then its Man City who are involved.

?12 million, you'd better believe it!

BTW I know you're only a young laddie but try constructing your threads a little better.

Prince Buaben

Seriously dont get this fasination with craig bellamy!!!

The boy is injury prone, a distraction in the dressing room and can start a fight in an empty room.

Is craig bellamy a waste of money ? i think soo .

I think he is a money grabbing waste of skin!

Is craig bellamy a waste of money ? i think soo .

agreed, worth half that at the most. the guy is a bell end!

City will be paying way over the odds for every player they sign, flash gits ;)

If I was a manager I wouldn't have him anywhere near my dressing room.

He's an arrogant wee scroat, who can forget when he was at Celtic on loan and ripped the pash out of a Clyde player about his earnings? They're all that thick down there if they think he'll improve their team!! Gie them Calum Elliot!

JesusWasAJambo
his combined transfer fees have been ?40m+

I would have taken peter crouch or even kevin philips(only for subsitutes appearences back up player).

Rudolf's Mate

Boy is a class act as a player but seems to perform for smaller clubs better e.g. Blackburn. The goals he scored for them were something else. Is he worth the figure being paid.... If Bent is worth that then Bellamy is worth double. Problem is he reminds me too much of Rat boy!

Man is a toss pot and I agree with some others that he may be too hot to handle.

Captain Scarlett

I think he is a talented player, If he can screw the n under his former boss hughes he should do fine at city alongside scott brown :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

Good player but nowhere near 12 mil.

Shows the difference in the ambitons of Hughes and the Owner.

Hughes Targets=Bellamy and Parker.

Owners Targets=Kaka and Robinho.

Hughes may not last very long.

Bellamy will score sufficient goals between now and the end of the season to propel City back into the top six and justify his signing, especially if Kaka and others join. Hughes should be able to get the best out of him again as he did at Blackburn. Nevertheless, whether or not he is still there in twelve months time is a different matter; probably he will have moved to Spurs for ten million.

Like Michael Owen his main strength is his speed, but as a result he is injury-prone. Now factor in that he is nearly 30 when footballers who rely on pace tend to lose that pace...and that he is a total bam and a terrible troublemaker in the dressing room and unprofessional attitude towards coaches and clubs and you have to think that the money far outweighs the sense at Eastlands...

Archived