McGlynn for ICT

Rawrrrrrrr

Read on another forum that apparently he is wanted by the ICT board.

One of few who have prospered under the VR regime (coaching wise before people start)

Hopefully, always thought he was a bit of a loser and couldn't see him doing a good job there.

Relegation to the ICT!

Read on another forum that apparently he is wanted by the ICT board.

One of few who have prospered under the VR regime (coaching wise before people start)

BIG RESPECT! SUCCES!

Hopefully, always thought he was a bit of a loser and couldn't see him doing a good job there.

Relegation to the ICT!

He is well respected in football and a good coach - has played a big part in some of our now first teamer's development.

I hope Inverness CT go down the tubes but McGlynn will probably do a decent job for them if he was to get the job.

brellierlegend

I used to work alongside McGlynn at Raith.

the man works like nobody else I have ever met in my life. Seven days a week from 7am until 8pm plus.

He is extremely thorough in his preparation and has done wonders for some of the young lads at Raith.

He would definately be a good manager up there at ICT.

I think Robbo will get the job though.

OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT

STATEMENT FROM ICT FC

Directors of Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC met today to consider the recent poor run of results, the worst in our SPL history.

The outcome is that team manager Craig Brewster and assistant manager Malcolm Thomson have been asked to leave the club with immediate effect.

Club chairman George Fraser said:"This decision was not taken lightly but we feel it is in the best interests of the club looking forward. We thank Craig and Malcolm for their endeavours and extend our best wishes to both for their future.

"The process of identifying a new management team is underway with the target of an early appointment geared to ensuring that the club retains its SPL status for the 2009-10 season."

In the interim, team affairs have been placed in the hands of director of football Graeme Bennett, first team coach John Docherty and goalkeeping coach Stuart Garden, who will prepare the squad for Saturday's game against Hearts at Tynecastle.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10447~1525438,00.html

Maeby after the game.

if mcglynn or maybe frail are linked to the job then stand by for another round of newspaper articles about how these plucky heroes can handle any job after their nightmarish experiences working under the evil romanov empire.

actually mcglynn is very likable and is sure to do a right good job wherever he goes. it surely can't be too much of a step up for him after he didn't look out of place when he took charge of hearts for his four games (won 3 BTW).

Well I hope that whoever gets the job keeps them up.

That area of the country needs a team in the SPL and it is a great place to visit.

I'd much prefer them to stay up over Falkirk or St Mirren.

Well I hope that whoever gets the job keeps them up.

That area of the country needs a team in the SPL and it is a great place to visit.

I'd much prefer them to stay up over Falkirk or St Mirren.

Why does an area need an SPL team? If they go down it's cause they deserve it. They are a made up football team that stole the history of 2 clubs and threw it down the toilet! I hate them, Livingston and MK Dons. Franchise FC's the lot of them:mad:

Why does an area need an SPL team? If they go down it's cause they deserve it. They are a made up football team that stole the history of 2 clubs and threw it down the toilet! I hate them, Livingston and MK Dons. Franchise FC's the lot of them:mad:

Inverness is a great away day, 1 of my favourites, would rather see St Midden and there new stadium ending up in the 1st division

if Vlad was to ruin the club and we go bust i would hope that somebody would try and start another club much like Airdre United did, so in your eyes would that be wrong?

Inverness is a great away day, 1 of my favourites, would rather see St Midden and there new stadium ending up in the 1st division

if Vlad was to ruin the club and we go bust i would hope that somebody would try and start another club much like Airdre United did, so in your eyes would that be wrong?

Yes it would be wrong!

Teuchterjambo

That is some grudge you are bearing there Speedbump ! ICT rose out of the ashes of Inv Caledonian and Inv Thistle as a means to gain sufficient support and finance to launch themselves into the Scottish League. The subsequent struggle faced by Inv Clach, the remaining league side, would suggest that had Caley or Thistle gone it alone the other or Clach would probably have folded.

The merger was acromonious and still lingers in the older diehards but to suggest that the formation of ICT threw the history of the two clubs down the toilet is simply not the case - their history remains and cannot be destroyed - it simply stopped at a point in time.

I am not particularly fussed if they get relegated or not as long as any revival doesn't start on Saturday.

Where does the venom come from in your feelings towards ICT ? It seems unusual - just interested.

I don't know, Levein came from lower at Cowdenbeath to us and he's done ok.

Levein turned a struggling team at Cowdenbeath into one looking at promotion, McGlynn's just pretty much achieving whats expected of Raith.

Archived