Met David Obua Last Night

JamTarts1874

Was out at Cav last night and bumped into David Obua.

I was slightly drunk, told him I was a Hearts fan, season ticket and go to most away games.

Congradulated him on Saturday's result, told him I was at the game and I thought that he played pretty well.

I also said in my drunken state that he was gash at the start of the season but seems to be finding his form recentally and told him to keep it up.

Total gent like and really tall and quite imposing in real life.

Pointless post, but I Just thought I'd share it with you anyway!

:D

Haha.

Found out at the weekend there a lass i know is seeing Chris Porter. I'm going to try get some info tonight regarding him and the Jambos!

I am sure Obua and the rest of us can now sleep at night knowing that this actually happened!

I was slightly drunk, told him I was a Hearts fan, season ticket and go to most away games.

Congradulated him on Saturday's result, told him I was at the game and I thought that he played pretty well.

I also said in my drunken state that he was gash at the start of the season but seems to be finding his form recentally and told him to keep it up.

Did you ride him?

Sorry for asking, but it is the Cav!!!!!

You?ll never pull with chat like that...:tongue:

You?ll never pull with chat like that...:tongue:

:laugh: Just trying to give the lad confidence like

To be fair, he was getting roond all the lassies like a man on fire.

I think the main reason I posted this thread is that I appear to still be slightly intoxicated from last night!! :laugh:

How many footballers go to the Cav, jesus it's like an Edinburgh version of China Whites:D:D

I saw Andy Driver in Cav many moons ago, and I told him that he was a better player than Miko ;) he shook my hand.

I then cheekily asked him if he could buy me a drink - no such luck :(

And with being a student night on a sunday with a fair few under-agers. We could have another Rixxy scandal.

:laugh: Lol

Any idea how footballers manage to get into Cav on a student night???

The bouncers probably let them in because they know they'll spend a fair bit of cash - that's my assumption!

What is it with Hearts players and the Cav?

Never once seen any of them in Citrus or Liquid Room.

Chocolate Boys.

Just don't understand it. If I was on an SPL footballer's wages, I wouldn't be spending my time and money in a s***ehole like the Cavendish!

And with being a student night on a sunday with a fair few under-agers. We could have another Rixxy scandal.

Grooming, eh:laugh::laugh:

Why is it that young men with minor celebrity status and decent disposeable income choose to go to a club full of impressionable girls wearing little/no clothes?

One of lifes little mysteries.

Slags :movethatass:

Not being funny but I'd doubt very much that you'd have to go to that dive to pick up a *******.

Plenty other places that would have slightly better looking slags that would still eat there own shight if asked nicely by a footballer.

You should have asked him why (with an uncle who was an olympic gold medal winner at the 400m) he's so slow and has a first touch to rival that of Makela??!

Also for a big guy he appears to be a complete wimp on the pitch!

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Not being funny but I'd doubt very much that you'd have to go to that dive to pick up a *******.

Plenty other places that would have slightly better looking slags that would still eat there own shight if asked nicely by a footballer.

Probably a good thing Obua isn't a footballer then.

Chocolate Boys.

Think I saw Robbie Neilson in the Liquid Rooms once........ it was Madchester and I turned round and he was just standing there.

I said "Your F....... Robbie Neilson"

he smiled and walked off so to summarise it probably wasn't him at all... I'll shut up now.

http://scotsport.podbean.com

Why is it that footballers have to go to such a shight place.

Haven?t you noticed, we?re not scoring that much on the pitch, so perhaps best to take the easy chances?:laugh::laugh:

Haven?t you noticed, we?re not scoring that much on the pitch, so perhaps best to take the easy chances?:laugh::laugh:

Good point, well made Spellczech...

:eek:

You must have been hammered!

Salvatore's Tash
Just don't understand it. If I was on an SPL footballer's wages, I wouldn't be spending my time and money in a s***ehole like the Cavendish!

Where would you go on a Sunday night?? And when was the last time you were in the place??

Cav is an absolute hole full of wee neds and slags.

Bring back the Liquid Room - bloody kushi's!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

maroontothemax

You should have been in Cav last week, talked to Berra, Driver and Nade.

Also was interested to see Aiden McGeady, Scott McDonald and Gary Caldwell there too, of course neither set of players mixed.

Think I saw Robbie Neilson in the Liquid Rooms once........ it was Madchester and I turned round and he was just standing there.

he smiled and walked off so to summarise it probably wasn't him at all... I'll shut up now.

It's well known that Robbie likes his tunes, and he's never had a chocolate boy hairdressers barnet, so it's a possibility.

I have it on good authority that by far the worst Hearts player for being a chocolate boy and cutting about Cav is Berra.

he is/was having relations with a girl i used to pelt...she is tiday.

thats all

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bring back the Liquid Room - bloody kushi's!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't badmouth the Khushi's! It simply burned down due to its own greatness!

Salvatore's Tash

On a Friday/Saturday yeah but on a Sunday - full of students. Its busy..about the only place open on a Sunday..where you suggest the players go??

Haha.

Found out at the weekend there a lass i know is seeing Chris Porter. I'm going to try get some info tonight regarding him and the Jambos!

any update on porter coming to hearts

Why is it that young men with minor celebrity status and decent disposeable income choose to go to a club full of impressionable girls wearing little/no clothes?

One of lifes little mysteries.

:rofl:

So was it Robbie or someone who was F****** Robbie :eek:

was wondering this. You need a student card on a sunday. Even for his 'status' if they did look over this, Obua would've been the oldest in there by a mile and would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Did you meet him in the toilets trying to offer you some aftershave or a lollipop? :rolleyes:

Chocolate Boys.

There endeth the lesson sir, there endeth the lesson.

I met Salvatori in Fingers once. Told him he was a ledgend and shook his hand. Just smiled and said thanksT. hink he was as pished as I was.

Definitely not a chocolate boy.

was wondering this. You need a student card on a sunday. Even for his 'status' if they did look over this, Obua would've been the oldest in there by a mile and would have stuck out like a sore thumb.

Did you meet him in the toilets trying to offer you some aftershave or a lollipop? :rolleyes:

:laugh:

To be fair he is what? 24. He definitely would have been one of the oldest but there are some really dodgy folk going round on a student night.

So was it Robbie or someone who was F****** Robbie :eek:

Well there was a girl with him it would have made alot more sense if I had said it to her I suppose but I may have had a lemonade or two :rolleyes:

Did you show him what a football looked like and explained to him what to do with it?

Steady on big guy, the guy is only at stage one - learning to stand upright

he moves on to ball fundamentals in March :)

itsnomarooned

it would appear you still are :)

Glasgow Jambo
It's well known that Robbie likes his tunes, and he's never had a chocolate boy hairdressers barnet, so it's a possibility.

I have it on good authority that by far the worst Hearts player for being a chocolate boy and cutting about Cav is Berra.

??????? What is the chocolate boy reference

To all those saying cav is full of wee dirties and slags, you are 100% correct.

I had oral sex performed on me on the stairs there a couple of years ago.

Fact. End of.

Nelly Terraces

Most footballers are basically just chavs with no taste, style or sense of what's cool whatsoever. No surprise they hang around the thick as a lifestyle option, 2week holiday on the costas getting mongoed on WKD, fake tan, dancing round handbags brigade (and that's just the blokes). It's their natural playground.

Cheers.

To all those saying cav is full of wee dirties and slags, you are 100% correct.

I had oral sex performed on me on the stairs there a couple of years ago.

Fact. End of.

I hope you got his name. :cool_shades:

Archived