Brewster Sacked (merged threads)

tambothejambo

That's all we need :( we have them at home this weekend...

Could possibly mean that the ICT players will up their game and play well. Might be a tough match!

Disser Pointon

Could possibly mean that the ICT players will up their game and play well. Might be a tough match!

Yep will defo make things tougher, the team always perform well for new manager. Should still be good enough to beat them at home if we do our job properly though.

Another gift from we are the giving team. We give points to the needy, we give goals to those that need them, we gift wins to bottom teams that need points. FFS we better up our game or this could be trouble.

Elvis will be gutted, could've walked straight into the job if he'd went there.

Not surprised Brewsters gone, 7 straight defeats is an abysmal record.

Whatever happened to that rumour on here that he was about to be outed in the press, take it it was a load of sheite?

Another gift from we are the giving team. We give points to the needy, we give goals to those that need them, we gift wins to bottom teams that need points. FFS we better up our game or this could be trouble.

I do hope this was served with a large slice of irony.

Captain Scarlett

He deserves the chop anyway. Any manager who would want to sign elliot should be sacked for that alone.

Just heard on the news on the radio that inverness have parted company with craig brewster.

sorry i posted this after the original thread was started!!!

Elvis will be gutted, could've walked straight into the job if he'd went there.

Not surprised Brewsters gone, 7 straight defeats is an abysmal record.

Whatever happened to that rumour on here that he was about to be outed in the press, take it it was a load of sheite?

I would assume his solicitor would have been involved to stop it going to press as that is normally the done thing.

Dont believe that story was nonsense either imo.

With regards to him being sacked there problems are deep rooted so a youth team coach or whoever taking charge for a game is unlikely to make a difference.

So much for the bookies thinking Hearts would be the first to sack a manager!! Get it up ye's bookies!!!

I don't do IRONY, that's the wife's job:laugh:

Aye, you'd be hard pressed.

What's the chances of Brewster returning to the game as a player.....AGAIN?

Robbo's a shoe-in for this job. He was offered and turned down the Brechin job because he knew the Caley one was coming up. He has a good relationship with some guy who is about to rejoin the board at Caley (not sure who, source didn't know) and he was told to hang off for Brewster getting pumped.

Robbo's a shoe-in for this job. He was offered and turned down the Brechin job because he knew the Caley one was coming up. He has a good relationship with some guy who is about to rejoin the board at Caley (not sure who, source didn't know) and he was told to hang off for Brewster getting pumped.

I thought that was just malicious rumours? :mw_rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Shame for him. That's reactionary bull****, IMO. How much money do you think skint Scottish clubs have wasted in the past decade on severance packages? Probably more than they would have lost with a couple of seasons in Div 1.

Hans von Luck

What sort of pumping did he get...........alledgely :rolleyes:

alwaysthereinspirit

:emoticon_spam:

We're tied for fourth, one point away from third.

What more do you want?

What more do you want?

5 gold rings, 4 league winners, 3 League Cups, 2 World cup stars and a champions league win:mw_rolleyes::mw_rolleyes:;)

No dout, but hopefully Csaba will have the team ready for it :D

:108years:

Brewster did well in his first spell at ICT but since then I've been less than impressed.

Rank at Dundee Utd and ****ed off all the players and looks like the same in his second spell at ICT.

What more do you want?

I am more than happy with where we are at the moment. I was simply pointing out that we as a club, tend to give struggling teams an easy time. When they need a win, we somehow always appear to play badly, gifting them the points they need.

Hopefully we will add to their misery and pump them 4-5 nil. However going by passed experience they will give us a hard game with us making it hard.

Brewster did well in his first spell at ICT but since then I've been less than impressed.

Rank at Dundee Utd and ****ed off all the players and looks like the same in his second spell at ICT.

he also fined black a weeks wages 2 weeks ago for talking back to him and thats why he was dropped

ps for anyone that wants to know ian black was looking at houses in dalkeith last week as thats were he wants to move when he comes to hearts

he also fined black a weeks wages 2 weeks ago for talking back to him and thats why he was dropped

ps for anyone that wants to know ian black was looking at houses in dalkeith last week as thats were he wants to move when he comes to hearts

Dalkeith?

I think the first thing we should do when black arrives at the club is have his mental health looked at!!

Dunno if its been mentioned but brewsters been fired at ICT

Bang goes the black / elliot swap deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/7837715.stm

That's all we need!, the manager sacked before we play them this weekend, that means whoever takes over on Saturday, their players 'll be playin out of their skin and if we lose Berra before then....well, don't fancy this game now as much as I did! As for Black, i'm not too fussy if we sign him or not, think he's has dicilpine problems, the refs here are going to LOVE that if he's a Hearts player!

What a relief he has gone! It had to happen after saturday. Graham Bennett is in charge for now, would like to see Robbo back but with Sutherland still pulling the strings it ain't likely to happen. Butcher for me!

Roibbo must be the sure favourite.

I hope Caley get their act together (not this weekend) wouldn't like them to go down as they have done so well with so little money. They are a great club and quite handy for me when its an away game :)

Maybe not, the Caley fan who posts on here says that Brewster was not in charge of signing players any way.

Never, I thought Hearts were the only club in the world who operated like that?

Never, I thought Hearts were the only club in the world who operated like that?

We are, he's a liar:mw_rolleyes:

It's well known our DOF is in charge of signings, why do you think we sacked Brewster a week after signing 4 players? The board have identified who they want.........

It's well known our DOF is in charge of signings, why do you think we sacked Brewster a week after signing 4 players? The board have identified who they want.........

Who do you think it is Pele_is _God ?

What do you think this would do to our chances of getting Black earlier?

I'd have thought that Brewster wouldnt have been bothered if he went with the history etc, but a new man might want him kept, or got rid of to begin building his own team.

If rumours are to be believed Butcher, was spotted with our DOF in Inverness on sunday night. Don't think it's going to be Robbo. Not sure where it leaves Black..............

If rumours are to be believed Butcher, was spotted with our DOF in Inverness on sunday night. Don't think it's going to be Robbo. Not sure where it leaves Black..............

I'd have both Robbo and Black at Tynecastle before February 2nd;)

Canadianjambo

Is it just me or has nobody else thought of signing Brewster to solve our striker problems??? :rolleyes:

Archived