The week ahead - transfer/contract business

Victorian

what would be the best piece of business conducted in the week ahead?

for me it would easily be the re-signing of Aguiar. this would represent the best piece of common sense to break out at Tynie for many a moon.

give me a choice between signing Porter or re-signing Aguiar, i'll take Aguiar.

another possible good piece of work would be to dispatch Kingston off to wherever he wants to be for approx ?2M upwards. this may alleviate the necessity to sell anyone else, and maybe even stick some candy in the budget for new players.

for me it would easily be the re-signing of Aguiar. this would represent the best piece of common sense to break out at Tynie for many a moon.

another possible good piece of work would be to dispatch Kingston off to wherever he wants to be for approx ?2M upwards. this may alleviate the necessity to sell anyone else, and maybe even stick some candy in the budget for new players.

I agree, and Kari too, Balogh, whilst not the end of the world, would be good if kept on too.

I agree, and Kari too, Balogh, whilst not the end of the world, would be good if kept on too.

yes that's all tied in with geting rid of the right player... kingston. it could free up the funds for the likes of the others mentioned. here's hoping anyhoo.

alwaysthereinspirit

Do you honestly believe that there's a team out there who would pay us 2 million pounds for Kingston? If they've scouted him then no way. Not worth a million on games played this season for us. Also "injured" way to much.

Do you honestly believe that there's a team out there who would pay us 2 million pounds for Kingston? If they've scouted him then no way. Not worth a million on games played this season for us. Also "injured" way to much.

yes.

Sell Kingston

Sell Elliot - nominal fee

Make a deal to release: Makela, Basso,Tullberg, Sives, Armstrong, Kello

Bring in Black early

Sign a striker

Re-sign Karapidis

Re-sign Bruno

letsalllaughathobos
Sell Kingston

Sell Elliot - nominal fee

Make a deal to release: Makela, Basso,Tullberg, Sives, Armstrong, Kello

Bring in Black early

Sign a striker

Re-sign Karapidis

Re-sign Bruno

yep and pay the dough for balogh.

now that makes sense.

Sell Kingston for ?2m, chuck Makela, swap Elliot for Black, re-sign Kari and Bruno and get Balogh. If we were to sell Berra then bring in Barr as a replacement. Oh yeah, and a striker would do nicely!

The Old Tolbooth

Re sign Bruno, Balogh, and Karipidis, and I'll be a happy chappy!

Keep Berra and Driver until the end of the season and I'll be touching myself!

New contracts to Bruno and Kari

Sell Mikey Stewart, Basso, Makela, Kingston and Zaliukas

Give Elliot to ICT in return for Black

Sign Porter on a pre contract

Bonuses would be signin Barr and Arfield too

Source : Dreamworld

Jam Tarts 1874

If there is any truth in the rumour that a Russian club might pay ?2m for Zaliukas, then that would be fanstastic. I have nothing against him, I think he has done a good job but we are covered in the centre-back area.

the balogh situation needs to be cleared up, he is a quality keeper which is the biggest asset to any club. definately agree with kingston sale, he doesn't look interested anymore and ?2m will surely satisfy romanov's wallet, whether or not it is re-invested in new players will be interesting - ?2m will get you a top quality SPL striker!

If there is any truth in the rumour that a Russian club might pay ?2m for Zaliukas, then that would be fanstastic. I have nothing against him, I think he has done a good job but we are covered in the centre-back area.

Im not sure Zal is a hearts player, and I might be wrong, but I dont think Clum can play for a third club this year. So a nominal fee from Livi would get him off the wage bill.

Just depends on club finances doesn't it (as always)

If they cant afford to keep Balogh before selling players the clock is ticking..in an ideal world i'd love to keep him too..but finding goalkeeping talent is something Hearts seem to take in their stride when they struggle in other areas at times

Keep Bruno off-load Kingston for as much as we can get for him (never ?2M) keep Kari and cross your fingers Vald doesn't sell the rest of our decent assets! Czaba has told them second team football is pointless even if you are 10k richer..look at what it did to rear-end..maybe they'll listen (that is if they get a choice)

Get contracts for Bruno, Kari and Neilson.

Bring in the Balogh and possibly a striker.

Get shot of Larry, Basso and maybe Clum.

I would be absolutely amazed if anyone paid ?2 million for Kingston. I would be happy with 750K for him, just to get him off the wage bill. Remember finance is tight now. anyone spending money will thoroughly research new signings and if you look at Kingston's form and injury record then there is no way anyone would pay ?2 million for him. It would be too much of a risk.

When does Kari's contract run out? I'm starting to get worried now!

When does Kari's contract run out? I'm starting to get worried now!

End of the season I think.

Zals a Kaunas player AFAIK unles his registration has been transferred permanently.

Its going to be a interesting week at Tynie I expect one or two sold on ( no idea who ) then maybe bring in a striker ( any one from 25 ), also we should free up some of the deadwood that are killing our wage bill. Personally the clear-out I think will happen in the summer.

Grumpy.

Its going to be a interesting week at Tynie I expect one or two sold on ( no idea who ) then maybe bring in a striker ( any one from 25 ), also we should free up some of the deadwood that are killing our wage bill. Personally the clear-out I think will happen in the summer.

Grumpy.

Seriously doubt it Grumpy.

Noe much will happen this week (unless we sign Ballogh).

Any real action will take place towards the end of next week I suspect. Cash-strapped clubs (including Hearts) are not ready to blink first just yet . . .

Ideal:

Out: Kingston, Basso, Makela, maybe Elliot, maybe Goncalves' contract made permanant in Germany for ?2M too but more likely at end of season

'In': Bruno, Balogh, Kari, Neilson, striker

Probable: (who knows!! but....)

Out: Kingston, any other one or two to make up around ?4-5M including Larry's fee

In (if above happens): Black now, a striker (maybe Porter), maybe a CH

It's really hard to guess what will happen, it's a shame that Juho is out just now cos with the best of will, it makes it harder to get rid, even on a free

i agree the re signing of aguiar would be great. shown since his return he really makes a differance and is willing to play for the jersey, unlike work shy kingston. wouldnt hesitate offering to drive him to wherever it is he wants to go tbh

Archived