Walter Smith, king of fudging the issue.

Victorian

how's this for a whopper from the undead?

smith (on the two red cards at ibrox)...

"i can't comment on falkirk's red card but don't think there was anything malicious in sasa's tackle".

i'm sorry....... WHY can't you comment on it?

hughes admitted that the papac red card was a farce. there was no mysterious force stopping him from having an opinion on it.

erse of the highest order imaginable.

Rangers won so there is nothing to be gained from having a go at the referee. He did his job with the sending off and the dodgy penalty.

Drylaw Hearts

WS is a nob.

He'll be shifted upstairs at the end of the Season.

He has made some huge errors in the Transfer Market and it's these mistakes that are leaving Rangers in real crap on and off the pitch.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
how's this for a whopper from the undead?

smith (on the two red cards at ibrox)...

"i can't comment on falkirk's red card but don't think there was anything malicious in sasa's tackle".

i'm sorry....... WHY can't you comment on it?

hughes admitted that the papac red card was a farce. there was no mysterious force stopping him from having an opinion on it.

erse of the highest order imaginable.

Iam sure a "compliment" or two will have been left in the ref's kit bag on his way out of Ipox for his excellent performance.

Allegedly.

:D

Iam sure a "compliment" or two will have been left in the ref's kit bag on his way out of Ipox for his excellent performance.

Allegedly.

:D

indeed. as the ref also wipes his brow in relief that he's managed to get through another OF game without his house and car being trashed by the urban savages of the glasgow benefits underclass.

basically a bad day at the office for the man in black, two legit pens denied, a dodgy one given, dubious red card ... Boyd scores again

Archived