Chris Pieman Robinson.

S.N.T.H.

George sits just down from my dad in the Wheatfield stand..I respect that!

The whole thing was just a glorious mess really..we the fans and shareholders were treated with contempt..but we'll never truelly know exactly what went on asides from the fact it's amazing Robinson has ever managed to run a successful viable catering firm. I guess he didn't have the same reckless sense in procurement building that up.

There's too much of a blame game here. It's history now, whether we like it or not, Vlad was the only one bailing us out the **** and we now live in a totalitarian regime. As for the Deans debacle, well do any of us really trust a lawyer??

So the pieman can sit in hospitality and look down on the rest of us ..none of us brought the club so much despair..if he really is a true Hearts fan he'll have to live with that until he's 6 foot under. Wouldn't want that on my conscience really.

:108years:

He goes to every Hearts match, it's just the fact that the BBC highlighted it it's turned up on here. So what ... he goes to the games, pity most folk on here cant say that about themselves !

Oh aye, 'cause Pieman pays for his ticket right enough. Behave yourself.

He will have privileges at Tynie but where exactly was he sitting at Rugby park. If he's got down there under his own steam then fair enough ......but if he's being supplied with tickets and travelling as part of the club entourage then that sticks in my craw.

If he could have run the club without us pesky fans I'm sure he would have tried :mad:

He will have privileges at Tynie but where exactly was he sitting at Rugby park. If he's got down there under his own steam then fair enough ......but if he's being supplied with tickets and travelling as part of the club entourage then that sticks in my craw.

If he could have run the club without us pesky fans I'm sure he would have tried :mad:

Ofcourse he's being supplied tickets. Although, i wouldn't imagine he was on the team bus or such like.

th only thing i can say about this man in his favour, is at least he faced us

he sat in the stands each week we threw abuse, unlike vlad!

that man is the reason we are in vlads clutches though. so if we are sold down the river and suffer its him that sold us there.......

any man who calls his customers names however, is not worth the breath we use, posting about him

at the risk of a modedit here, that man treated us, and spoke of us like s-c-u-m

my dislike of him knows no bounds

I hate that ****

A fat red faced lying arrogant piece of ****.

Nearly killed HMFC.

Hate him more than any Hobo. Including Ian Murray.

There's too much of a blame game here. It's history now, whether we like it or not, Vlad was the only one bailing us out the **** and we now live in a totalitarian regime.

...and what was it prior to this then?

Why does this continue to come up over and over again.

All ex-chairmen are entitled to a directors seat for life at Tynie as for away from home i would imagine that its a discretionary thing given to all ex chairman of other clubs or he knows someone at Killie.

He was a **** there is no denying that but as useless as he was he was a Hearts fan before he made a billy hunt of it and he still enjoys watching Hearts.

Personally dont like the man but he no longer gives me raised blood pressure.

you can only hope a sniper can get him and maggie thatcher lined up for the same bullit, i'd throw a party for that outcome, the two people i truely hate

Was Pieman not helping VR with building the new stand? Acting as an adviser or something? Or was that just a bad dream i had?

Archived