Highlights on BBC now (merged threads)

JamboJen

2 good goals and a great save from mcdonald.. Nade should have done better when he was through.. Good to get another 3pts in the bag..

Great strike in there from Bruno, but it was noticeable that there were no Hearts attacks featured in the first half.

We will need to do better than we did in the first half as they should have been 2-0 up by half time, fortunately for us with a couple of terrible misses.

Thoughts:

1) Cracking goal from Aguiar, great work by Stewart beforehand

2) What the **** was Combe doing when we scored the 2nd, swiped at Kari

3) Pieman GTF.

Look carefully at Hearts second goal and watch how Combe tries to kick big Karapidis and eh.....miss by a mile!!!

GIRUY YA BAW BAG

Surely Combes kick is the same as the one Hartley got done for against Celtic a few years back. OK so Combe missed but intent was there.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Good strike from Bruno. Barry player. :D

Combes a knob. Another let off by not signing this ^^^^.

Just watched them.

Two things to say.

1. Danny Invinsable has a biscuit heed

2. I'd be expecting nade to score that chance at the end. Fat Pud.

Just watched them.

Two things to say.

1. Danny Invinsable has a biscuit heed

How about saying, great goal from Aguiar? Or do you only talk about the negatives?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
How about saying, great goal from Aguiar? Or do you only talk about the negatives?

I've noticed that posters a right miserable fecker.

Think we can forgive him after last week, also with all the work he's been forced to do this season. Legend!

Drylaw Hearts

The highlights didn't do the 1st Goal justice.

It was very good move and they really should have shown it in full when replaying the goal.

i hope combe is embarrassed when he sees his kick at karipidis but somehow i doubt it. he probably sees it as his right to take a swipe at a dirty hearts player and that he is some kind of honest, scottish hero.

after all..... they're all lithianian, innit?

The highlights didn't do the 1st Goal justice.

It was very good move and they really should have shown it in full when replaying the goal.

The BBC highlights also completely omitted the controversial tackle(s). Setanta focussed on them after the Aberdeen match this afternoon.

Francis Albert

Great build up play for the first goal, the sort of free flowing passing football that you don't expect from a big physical pub team...

All the Killie chances came from down our left hand side of defence.

i thought they were deliberately targeting Jason Thomson all afternoon, knowing he's a little inexperienced and out of position. FWIW i thought Obua helped him a fair bit by tracking back as JT seemed to get sucked infield now and then

i Just talk about the things that need fixed mostly. Im quite happy with invinsable to keep missing easy headers though.

what about Combe's kick at karapidis at the 2nd?.

Hobo fud :108years:

I was just abut to post that. I missed it at the time but he clearly has a wee swipe.

i Just talk about the things that need fixed mostly. Im quite happy with invinsable to keep missing easy headers though.

So you only look out for faults then, yes?

That must be one enjoyable way to support the team.

i thought they were deliberately targeting Jason Thomson all afternoon, knowing he's a little inexperienced and out of position. FWIW i thought Obua helped him a fair bit by tracking back as JT seemed to get sucked infield now and then

I ma not a big fan of obua but i have to admit he was not too bad yesterday, my only moan was he lost invincible for the chance he badly missed. He was lucky to get away with it.

So you only look out for faults then, yes?

That must be one enjoyable way to support the team.

Our team would be a hell of a lot worse off if people didn't look for faults.

Our team would be a hell of a lot worse off if people didn't look for faults.

It would be worse if the players weren't ever encouraged for the positives they provide though.

:108years:

It would be worse if the players weren't ever encouraged for the positives they provide though.

:108years:

Yeah i know. You need a bit of both.

WELL TAKING GOAL FROM AGUIAR! IM GLAD THERES SOMEONE IN THE TEAM THAT ACTUALLY SAYS ..... RIGHT... IM GONNA PUT THIS IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

we need more players like him. Bring back rudi skacel i say.

I'd also like to praise karipidas for his good form this season. He's no longer mince.

Yeah i know. You need a bit of both.

WELL TAKING GOAL FROM AGUIAR! IM GLAD THERES SOMEONE IN THE TEAM THAT ACTUALLY SAYS ..... RIGHT... IM GONNA PUT THIS IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

we need more players like him. Bring back rudi skacel i say.

I'd also like to praise karipidas for his good form this season. He's no longer mince.

Thats better.

:D

It does peeve me off that we have hardly anybody willing to take a crack from outside the box though, glad Aguiar is prepared to take the gamble and take a pop at goal every now and again.

Archived