Makela - Out til March

Rawrrrrrrr

Not seen this mentioned, was in one of the papers today his injury is more serious than thought and he won't play before March.

Sounds like his hearts career is as good as over as the season will be almost over by then.

Reckon we could get a beslija/pinilla announcement about him before the end of January.

Not seen this mentioned, was in one of the papers today his injury is more serious than thought and he won't play before March.

Sounds like his hearts career is as good as over as the season will be almost over by then.

Reckon we could get a beslija/pinilla announcement about him before the end of January.

Lets hope so!

He's apparently on about ?7,000 a week - get him binned!

Eject him soon, please!

oh ah grantona
Lets hope so!

He's apparently on about ?7,000 a week - get him binned!

another player who is on mad wages and killing the club because we have to sell good players because we keep crap like this. Think of the deadwood at our club and add the wages up get them to

If Makela was a horse he would have been shot a long, long time ago.

A serious contender for our worst ever signing.

I reckon we will have to pay up his contract to get him out the door but we have not got the money to do that just now.

Put yourself on his position. You earn way more than you are worth and you know you are not going to get a game ( thankfully) as you will just get more ridicule.

Nobody is going to bid for you anyway, so another way of saving face is to rule yourself out through injury until 2 months after the transfer window and that gives some justification when they ask - why has nobody come in for you ?

If Makela was a horse he would have been shot a long, long time ago.

A serious contender for our worst ever signing.

You think he's up there with "The Bullet" then do you? :rolleyes:

Ah the Bosnian Bullet, so Injury prone he'd get hurt on A Question Of Sport.

:mw_rolleyes:

I can't believe Makela Is on 7k a week, unreal, he's so gash, he'd trap a baw further than most people can kick it.

I do.

Beslija, Makela, Pinilla.

I'd be splitting hairs to seperate them.

All picking/picked up huge wages, all contributed the square root of feck all.

At least "The Bullet" could control a ball and pass it to a teammate.

Makela couldn't control his own bladder.

I do.

Beslija, Makela, Pinilla.

I'd be splitting hairs to seperate them.

All picking/picked up huge wages, all contributed the square root of feck all.

The Bullet probably cost around ?3million when you take into account transfer fee, wages and his golden handshake when his contract was paid up. At least Makela and Pingu scored! Beslija did nothing of note whatsoever. The fact he was the club record signing just makes it even worse.

The Bullet probably cost around ?3million when you take into account transfer fee, wages and his golden handshake when his contract was paid up. At least Makela and Pingu scored! Beslija did nothing of note whatsoever. The fact he was the club record signing just makes it even worse.

Like I said, huge amounts of money.

I'd probably agree that Besliga tops the list but there is no doubt the others are not far behind.

Gordan Petric *shudder* is another I'd add to the list of they 3.

Oh dear...

What a shame...

Never mind...

Maybe he can dig out his running shoes and try out for the Finnish olympic sprint team.

Then he can really "do a Bolt"!

Optimus Prime
Like I said, huge amounts of money.

I'd probably agree that Besliga tops the list but there is no doubt the others are not far behind.

Gordan Petric *shudder* is another I'd add to the list of they 3.

Fitzroy Simpson has to be up there as well.

This is actually bad news.

Harder to offload him if he cant go on trial and also even Helsinki who know him and would prob want him wont take him till the summer due to this.

Unless he's willing to take a cheap severence, then i dont see the contract being cancelled.

Shame. Shame for him too, i know i'll be disagreed with and i know we've spent loads on him, but i've only ever heard good things about him as a guy and apparently he's a good trainer and really did want to make it here. He was just pish unfortunately.

PUNT HIM and his gorgeous blonde girlfriend right out of Tynecastle ASAP!

An unbelievable waste of money.

Personally wont be sad to see him go, however, dont think he ever got a proper chance, and whilst I know his first touch and distributiion was awful I do think he could have scored a decent amount of goals for us if he got the chances certain other folk do.

Personally wont be sad to see him go, however, dont think he ever got a proper chance, and whilst I know his first touch and distributiion was awful I do think he could have scored a decent amount of goals for us if he got the chances certain other folk do.

He did score a cracking goal against Utd... set up by the other flop Beslija (the Bosnian Bullet)... well worth the combined ?1.4 million signing fee and ?2million in wages!!!! :eek:

Archived