Someone trying to get Stewart??

tervit

Now i know i may be one of the only hearts fans who would like to hold on to Stewart because i keep hoping he can get back to the great form we have seen through the last couple of season.

But was on a website and there was part of a interview wi Csaba from yesterday and he spoke alot about Stewart and it one part it says...

"The transfer window is also open for Mike Stewart. Maybe he can move, maybe he can stay, but the most important thing is to be satisfied with yourself."

Does that maybe mean someone has made an offer or that he may look to offload, personally i would rather keep him.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/01/18/SOCCER_Kilmarnock_Nightlead.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

Views?

great sell him i would give him away even offer ?1m for a reward to take him

Won us the 3 points yesterday IMO.

Great run for the first goal. Great set piece delivery for the second.

To be fair, since im a chef i work crap hours so never get to go the games, only seen one game this season so i couldnt make a comment on this seasons performances, but going on what ive read on here he hasnt been brilliant but still think he is worth keeping

Csaba's comments to me read as that Stewart is seen as expendable and he is happy to let him move on rather than there is interest.

Whilst I am sure there would be plenty of takers for Stewart whether those clubs could afford him is an issue.

Stewart on his day is an exceptional talent, however, his day seems limited to the first month of each season.

We also seem to underperform more often when he is in the team, never mind his tendency to lose it or make rash challenges. He is also one of our older players and doesnt even imo at least offer much of a guiding experience to younger players.

Would be happy to see him moved on if it enables us to bring people in.

we can live without him easily

Of course we can, but he is capable on his day and is a decent reserve to bring in.

oh ah grantona
Of course we can, but he is capable on his day and is a decent reserve to bring in.

an expensive one at that if we can keep Bruno then Stewart must go and with black coming in even more reason to sell

I doubt he'd be missed if we manage to keep Karipidis and Ruben and strike an agreement for Black to come over six months early.

Stewart does have the odd good spell of form, but all to often he's a liability.

I think MS has the club at heart and by all accounts is quite an ambassador for us, but on the pitch his heidless chicken attacks are happening earlier with every game, and the yellow cards are too frequent for my liking. He's no doubt been a useful player in the past for us, and could be again - he certainly doesn't deserve some of the harsh stuff being hurled at him here.

Archived