EEN Help

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of last Mondays EEN? I never bothered to get it as i was on holiday and was pretty much unable to leave the house,I was told yesterday that i am on the back page of it, Looking to try get a copy off the newspaper or have a look at it online.

:108years:

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of last Mondays EEN? I never bothered to get it as i was on holiday and was pretty much unable to leave the house,I was told yesterday that i am on the back page of it, Looking to try get a copy off the newspaper or have a look at it online.

:108years:

Had a look, unless you are in the Hibs end or were in the Hearts first XI then it doesn'y appear so

Destruction Derby
Had a look, unless you are in the Hibs end or were in the Hearts first XI then it doesn'y appear so

I heard there was the big hearts flag in the top tier, saltire, hearts flag, union jack all tied together and i'm mean't to be next too that.

I heard there was the big hearts flag in the top tier, saltire, hearts flag, union jack all tied together and i'm mean't to be next too that.

Not unless it's on a later print than what came over to Fife

Its been a long time baby

The press office at my work normally keep all the papers for a week, Ill check with them tomorrow and if they still have it you can have it. Ill let you know tomorrow

If you go to their building, you can usually get any paper from the last month. IIRC, you can also get an older issue but they would have to press it for you and it would cost a fair bit.

Give them a call if poster number 6 cannot help.

Archived