some people say tynecastle has an intimidating atmosphere

mundojambo

This is just complete out of control bampots trying to kill each other with fire works, not really an atmosphere, more like a war zone. Not my idea for a saturday afternoon.

This is just complete out of control bampots trying to kill each other with fire works, not really an atmosphere, more like a war zone. Not my idea for a saturday afternoon.

fair point. it is more like a war zone.

however, it is not out of control really and theyre not trying to kill eachother, but it's mad... not quite the aberdeen red ultras though, theyre a mad bunch, nutters, that bammer display aginst us really put the ****s up me, i was brickin it!

2 great vids jambo-fi-section g

get some fans at tynie doin this and we might have a start...

what else u gonna do on a saturday? sit on ur armchair, wankin off to pop idol, tryin to come to terms with ur sexless marriage? i know what i'd rather do... killie away, love it!!

what else u gonna do on a saturday? sit on ur armchair, wankin off to pop idol, tryin to come to terms with ur sexless marriage? i know what i'd rather do... killie away, love it!!

The 2nd time you have quoted my post, and this latest reply is the words of someone who has obviously been or is going through a stage of infront of pop idol and your wife telling you she can't be bothered tonight when she arrives in late from work. Absolutely no point to your post whatsoever.

Ha ha ha, made me laugh that did.

I hate the health and safety overkill at fitba these days. If you got caught with a flare at a game you'd get charged. You can't have a big flag or banner in case folk get trapped under it. No flag poles allowed in case you slap somebody with it. So much overkill that just kills the atmosphere.

Imagine and edinburgh derby with loads of flares, huge banners and a massive flag wi Robbo on the front of it!:108years:

I hate the health and safety overkill at fitba these days. If you got caught with a flare at a game you'd get charged. You can't have a big flag or banner in case folk get trapped under it. No flag poles allowed in case you slap somebody with it. So much overkill that just kills the atmosphere.

Imagine and edinburgh derby with loads of flares, huge banners and a massive flag wi Robbo on the front of it!:108years:

agreed.

there was a smoke bomb at easter road one new year derby a couple of years ago, did hearts get in trouble for that?

I went to a Ac milan v roma game and i have to say the roma fans were pretty mental, they sang for the full game and were in the ground singing an hour before the game!

I then went to see roma v inter, again the roma fans were up for it. The song they have before the game is pretty decent and even when they were getting beat 4-0 they were singing!

tynecastle a brilliant atmosphere but without the mob more suited to ibrox we seen yesterday.

Give it up, we get yer point!!

There was a smoke bomb that went off at ER just last week. No idea how big the ploom of smoke was as it went off about two seats to my right and stopped me seeing anything/breathing. This is the difference between health and saftey in football grounds in Britain and on the continent. The video where everyone charges down the front looks feckin' dangerous though, god knows what happens to the people at the front :confused:

Archived