Killie V JT's Full game on TV tonight 8pm

heartofgold

Sergio Garcia

As per numerous other threads you cant get it on Virgin, just sky.

Starts at eight,dont be late,well my plan is to sky plus it and fast forward to the second half.

Any chance a computer whizz on here can record it from SKY and then post it on youtube or sumthin after it's been shown, don't have SKY???? Much appreciated if it's possible.

Could some kind soul with Sky PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the game either on DVD or VCR for me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Would be very grateful - thanks in advance

GC

As per numerous other threads you cant get it on Virgin, just sky.

Starts at eight,dont be late,well my plan is to sky plus it and fast forward to the second half.

Furking c0cks. I want to watch it.

Could some kind soul with Sky PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE record the game either on DVD or VCR for me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Would be very grateful - thanks in advance

GC

I'm going to Sky+ it, so I'll probably be able to do that for you...

Footballfirst
2 quick bookings for us. what about the ones Pascali and Wright got away with first half? :mw_rolleyes:

Re this quote from the match thread - Just watching on Alba just now .... the Killie boys did get away with a couple of dodgy "tackles" with only a word from the ref. Haven't seen the Hearts bookings to compare as yet

Johanes de Silentio
that pr ick Combe kicked out at Kara when he scored did anyone see that?:108years:

Saw it - I also saw him fall on his arse when slicing the ball out of play - what a stroker he really is!

A genuine pleasure to watch Hearts on the telly and not have to listen to Scott Booth slaver a loadapish!

john brownlee

I watched it on gay-lick tv

I was disappiontted tat thay spoke in sum kind o foriegn language

I must admit it was better than listening to the weegie puppets

I once went to fort william

Sergio Garcia

Thats me finally got the SKy under my control so about to watch the game, got a good feeling about the result.

The commentators remind me of the puppets off chewin the fat!

Anyone know if Virgin Media is ever going to add BBC Alba to it's list of channels for those us who can't get Sky?

if bbc is paying for this channel, why the hell are sky getting the rights to it and virgin are not?

if i had a tv licence i'd be enraged

Sergio Garcia
that pr ick Combe kicked out at Kara when he scored did anyone see that?:108years:

My gaelic is poor but i think the commentator mentions it, there goes him getting a move to english speaking football commentary, too honest!

Hgearan farab scrghycs Hibs out the cup last week... gihhjaes jead forresd nhmih great goal hearts... sabhol mor estaig gadlig beag eir Shabba Shabba Shabba ent commun ghert h-alba Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts!

That's genuine gaelic that is... honest.!

TBH after about 5 minutes of it I didn't actually notice the commentary that much except when an actual english word cropped up then you realise its gaelic your listening to!

I have managed not to get any phone calls or texts, avoided todays papers and radio so that when I finished work (been working away in middle of nowhere) to come home at 4.30 to watch the full game. All I can say is thanks BBC ALBA for this brilliant service! :)

Cant speak any gaelic but I actually still think the commentary makes more sense and isfar more enjoyable than the drivvel spoken by our setanta or BBc Scotland guys.

Hgearan farab scrghycs Hibs out the cup last week... gihhjaes jead forresd nhmih great goal hearts... sabhol mor estaig gadlig beag eir Shabba Shabba Shabba ent commun ghert h-alba Hearts Hearts Glorious Hearts!

That's genuine gaelic that is... honest.!

TBH after about 5 minutes of it I didn't actually notice the commentary that much except when an actual english word cropped up then you realise its gaelic your listening to!

The commentary was a vast improvement on the high pitched ramblings of the "English" commentaries on BBC, and the incoherent ramblings of Setanta.

And, no, I don't speak Gaelic!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed the game without Booth, Burley, et al!!!

Archived