Chick Young Uncle Walter Interview

bean counter

Did I hear correctly at the end of his interview with WS after talking about the finances and cut backs did I hear Chick say

" just trying to get the message across"

alwaysthereinspirit

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. He's like a wee PR $#!thead putting out the company policy for the masses.

I heard his interview and it was embarrassing listening to this toss pot crowing over Walter and his duff Rangers side.

i was playing golf with a rangers fan today. i put the point over to him that SDM is very adept at his control and censorship of the media.... the boy agreed completely.

we know SDM has the media in his pocket, nothing new has been learned. SDM cannot accept criticism and negative headlines and is not shy in using his power to make sure it is kept down to a minimum.

Billy Dodds commented on the penalty saying

"It was very soft -the defender hardly put a leg in, there was maybe a slight push AND CHRIS PLAYED FOR IT"

Hmmmm..............that sounds very much like A DIVE to me :mad:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I heard him on the radio before the game giving his "professional" opinion on Rankgers finances

Toadying crap at its best, just spouting hot air and saying nothing because he had an opinion and feck all knowledge.

Embarassing to think we pay his wages

"It was very soft -the defender hardly put a leg in, there was maybe a slight push AND CHRIS PLAYED FOR IT"

dont remember them being so sympathetic when stewart "played for it" against aberdeen

bottom line is boyd is the biggest cheat in scottish football every week he throws himself to the ground winning free-kicks and penalties. if miko or any other lithuanian was cheating like this the cowards in the scottish media would be highlighting it and making sure action was taken to eradicate it and punish the offender.

had to check my ears when i heard Walter admit that the first gers claim "wasnt a penalty", despite dodds et al insisting that it was.....

Hans von Luck

Up Periscope IMO :o

What i find funny is the attitude that just because the OF eventually win these games convincingly the fact that it is always the equaliser or 2nd goal (or both) that gets gifted to them, gets ignored...

Charlie-Brown

At least it's transparent and there is little or no pretence of neutrality .... seriously these are Rangers issues to resolve, I know they might have chuckled at our perceived problems but the best advice is just to let them get on with it, if they need dubious penalities & sending off's to beat a struggling Falkirk team then ultimately they are only cheating themselves - they clearly need all the help they can get. ;)

Drylaw Hearts
Did I hear correctly at the end of his interview with WS after talking about the finances and cut backs did I hear Chick say

" just trying to get the message across"

That exactly what he said.

Charlie-Brown

At least there is little hiding what the real agenda is - basically whatever we may think of 'chuck dung' he is one of this nations most prominent sports broadcasters and is unashamedly in the pocket of one of the biggest clubs in this country.....

Drylaw Hearts
At least there is little hiding what the real agenda is - basically whatever we may think of 'chuck dung' he is one of this nations most prominent sports broadcasters and is unashamedly in the pocket of one of the biggest clubs in this country.....

Absolutely.

Might also be that over the years Walter has on at least two occasions that I'm aware of, given Chick a sharp verbal rebuke during an interview meaning that Mr Young is somewhat scared of him?

Charlie-Brown
Might also be that over the years Walter has on at least two occasions that I'm aware of, given Chick a sharp verbal rebuke during an interview meaning that Mr Young is somewhat scared of him?

I wouldn't say that Chick was necessarily 'scared' of those at Hunbrox however as he's built a big part of his career as the foremost Hunbrox reporter & sympathiser then it is not in his interest to fall foul of Murray or Smith etc.....if he did he would be in McNee territory regards out of the inner circle & would have to make his living as a doomsayer instead of as a fan wth a microphone.....

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. He's like a wee PR $#!thead putting out the company policy for the masses.

The problem is that Chick and just about every other journo in this godforsaken country is a weegie journalist for the weegie masses.

If he upsets Uncle Walter or the wee ginger hobo fud from the green side of that city and they don't give him stories he/they could be out of a job so they brown nose.

Archived