Amazing free kick by Burnley

Therapist

v Preston. At least as good as Roberto Carlos effort of a few years back. :eek:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Was a brilliant free kick.

Davidsons penalty was amazing as well. Right into the side of the net.

You support most British teams then?

:laugh:

Nah. I support two British teams (oh, and England) - but beyond that, have soft spots for (ie. like) a number of others. Which includes PNE - though doesn't include Hibs. :)

Captain Scarlett

kick on the leicester city

when i worked down there i got the whole local pub (good neigubours npe)

supporting the jambos they all thought we supported the of but i put them right:108years::108years::108years:

I like PNE. Nice to see them going well: they're a great old club.

Disagree.

Preston North End, a team full of Scots, let themselves and their country down when they lost a 'World Championship' game with the Hibernians in 1888.

Buffalo Bill

Disagree.

Preston North End, a team full of Scots, let themselves and their country down when they lost a 'World Championship' game with the Hibernians in 1888.

Buffalo Bill

I didn't know that. Disgraceful! Well played yesterday mate, by the way - those two barely let you get a word in at times, but you did great.

I didn't know that. Disgraceful! Well played yesterday mate, by the way - those two barely let you get a word in at times, but you did great.

Speaking of radio personalities yesterday, was that you on 606 last night Shaun?

Norwich fan, wants Adie Boothroyd, sounds slightly camp :laugh:

Speaking of radio personalities yesterday, was that you on 606 last night Shaun?

Norwich fan, wants Adie Boothroyd, sounds slightly camp :laugh:

I can neither confirm nor deny that this was the case. :o

Don't worry mate: Hearts won their own 'World Championship' v Spurs in .......................

.......1902!!!

And thanks.

Buffalo Bill

J.T.F.Robertson

I only watched the second half of the game, but thought Burnley were unlucky to lose it. Coyle has them playing some really neat stuff, whereas PNE looked like a bunch of carthorses.

Being on the radio or having a camp voice :mw_rolleyes:

Er... um... well, it makes a change from the usual accusations of being a cockney barrowboy, anyway! :laugh:

Er... um... well, it makes a change from the usual accusations of being a cockney barrowboy, anyway! :laugh:

Have to say Claridge was annoying the hell out of me with the point cos we kepy blethering about it being a well run club etc etc without answering who he thought would be a good choice as manager!

EDIT - echoing loveofthegame anyone know where the goal can be found

Have to say Claridge was annoying the hell out of me with the point cos we kepy blethering about it being a well run club etc etc without answering who he thought would be a good choice as manager!

Me too mate. All the usual media cliches about the club: get a reputation as an early riser, and you can stay in bed til noon, as I always say. He seemed to get where I was coming from though, at least.

Archived