Team news

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Jonsson, Berra, Thomson; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs: Kello, Mrowiec, Cesnauskis, Templeton, Rapnik, Glen, Brown.

No Lithuanians again. :eek:

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Jonsson, Berra, Thomson; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade.

Bodes well, Peanut starting the line up thread :)

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Jonsson, Berra, Thomson; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade.

Don't agree completely with that - Can maybe see why he's left Glen out but I would have Cesney instead of Stewart. I assume Bruno will be on the right then?

Oh well, I wasn't happy with the line up last week either and we did ok. I guess thats why Csaba's a manager and I'm not!!

winston churchill

so much for vlad picking the team:rolleyes:

interesting that the macdonald gets the nod before the kello.

he's still going with obua:mw_rolleyes:

Hearts: MacDonald; Neilson, Jonsson, Berra, Thomson; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs: Kello, Mrowiec, Cesnauskis, Templeton, Rapnik, Glen, Brown.

Should have had Glen in before Thomson and played Obua left back

A bit dissapointed that chesny has been left out. Thought he was excellent last week

Chesny flatters to deceive. He has never turned it on for some time now, and I for one an happy he is not playing.

Don't agree completely with that - Can maybe see why he's left Glen out but I would have Cesney instead of Stewart. I assume Bruno will be on the right then?

Oh well, I wasn't happy with the line up last week either and we did ok. I guess thats why Csaba's a manager and I'm not!!

I assumed Obua would be on the left, Driver on the right, Bruno in the hole?

= no excuses! :laugh:

Why do people doubt Jamie would start ahead of Kello?

Every time the Balogh has been unavailable J Mac has come in. Its not a surprise.

JambomanDavid
Chesny flatters to deceive. He has never turned it on for some time now, and I for one an happy he is not playing.

Surely he has a far greater impact than obua and is capable of getting down the wing. If we are playing 4-5-1 then the width is vital - don't think obua or stewart will provide that.

Cesnauskis will hopefully be utilised as an impact player from the bench in the second-half, as it is difficult to see Obua, Aguiar, and perhaps even Stewart lasting the distance. Does anyone think Mwrowiec will play any part?

Good for you.

I disagree. He was excellent last week. Tie for MoM with Wallace for me

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It could be Bruno on the right and Obua in the hole?

Would rather we just played Chesny so we didn't have to shoe horn other players into position. He was alright last week.

winston churchill

just clocked the subs.

is that the polish bloke with the big lamps.

That'll confuse the ref and Radio Scotland. The ref won't know who to book and RS will have to find new material, since they will have no-one to slag.

It could be Bruno on the right and Obua in the hole?

Would rather we just played Chesny so we didn't have to shoe horn other players into position. He was alright last week.

It could be anything

It could be neilson RM, Thomson RB, Driver/Obua LM or Driver RM, or whatever.

Given some previous selections we simply need to wait and see

Surely he has a far greater impact than obua and is capable of getting down the wing. If we are playing 4-5-1 then the width is vital - don't think obua or stewart will provide that.

Ah, now that's a different story. Obua would never play for us again, or at least until he could prove he was up to speed. A time in the reserves would possibly help him IMHO. Chesny takes the wrong option too offten for my liking. He gats into some nice possitions and squanders them by not shooting or making the wrong pass or simply holding onto the ball too long.

Good for you.

I disagree. He was excellent last week. Tie for MoM with Wallace for me

Chesney was great.

It was him who mugged Rankine in the midfield and passed to Glen to make the 2nd goal.

Come on Csaba. No way Obua deserves to keep his place, never mind at the expense of Cesnaukis. What game did you watch last week?

Don't agree with Cesnauskis getting dropped he put in a great shift last week and it is not really the way to reward him. Obua continues to be pretty poor although he was slightly better last week. Seems like he is getting shoehorned into the team by Csaba regardless of how he plays. Other than that I don't think Csaba could do much else with the team.

Jonsson centre, Thomson left, Driver right, Obua left, Aguiar hole

Hopefully Obua can give Thomson the protection he may require...

winston churchill
Chesney was great.

It was him who mugged Rankine in the midfield and passed to Glen to make the 2nd goal.

i thought it was karipidis

i thought it was karipidis

It was, and some people on here have the nerve to rate players for things they didn't do.:mw_rolleyes:

It was, and some people on here have the nerve to rate players for things they didn't do.:mw_rolleyes:

Cesnauskis - Glen - Karipidis - Glen I'm sure.

Nah, Chesney took the ball from Rankin, then to Glen. Glen then played a 1-2 with Kari and the rest is history.

Other than that I don't think Csaba could do much else with the team.

Apart from starting Glen and getting Stewart TF.:mad:

He deserved it after his last few subs appearences IMO.

JesusWasAJambo

i actually thought Obua was a left back when he first came to us but obliviously Csaba sees different , i just hope csaba has sat him down and had some words with him becuase we really need the points today as the sheepshaggers are closing in. :108years:

Apart from starting Glen and getting Stewart TF.:mad:

He deserved it after his last few subs appearences IMO.

Ruben is injured so you can see why stewart is playing. I agree about Glen playing but Bruno has done well in that role before he got injured so can't really argue with him starting.

Ruben is injured so you can see why stewart is playing. I agree about Glen playing but Bruno has done well in that role before he got injured so can't really argue with him starting.

Although before injured Brunos form had dropped slightly.

I'd have been happier playing Bruno alongside Karapidis and Glen in the hole.

We'd have posed more of a threat with that team IMO.

I find it staggering that Stewart can get anywhere near that team today.

Anyway, prove me wrong, ya ginger muppet.

Hopefully The Balogh hasn't played his last game. Would have had Glen in for Stewart and not thrilled about Obua starting but I'll give them a chance. Mon the Hearts!

Prediction: 2-1 win

Although before injured Brunos form had dropped slightly.

I'd have been happier playing Bruno alongside Karapidis and Glen in the hole.

We'd have posed more of a threat with that team IMO.

I find it staggering that Stewart can get anywhere near that team today.

Anyway, prove me wrong, ya ginger muppet.

I agree with all of that. I'd much rather not have Stewart or Obua in the team. Glen would have been so high on confidence after last week. The kid just makes things happen for us and should have been given a chance IMO.

maroonlegions
Why do people doubt Jamie would start ahead of Kello?

Every time the Balogh has been unavailable J Mac has come in. Its not a surprise.

Mmmm, well its just people wanting to see what they want to see eh, what indeed makes one person think he is right over another.;):D

Mind you i agree with you,Jamie Mac is my preferred option too.:D

Archived