Buff Bill on Off the Baw next week

wibble

Bonnie Prince Charlie

There is a "listen live" link there somewhere. I'm listening to the genealogy programme here in Spain just now and OTB is at 1pm

go on to the bbc website and click on the listen button for Aberdeen C*lt!c and it comes on. Dunno if that works in Japan though. :(

So far he is avoiding the traps, never said we are all moans, never said he liked Irvine Welsh or his books.

Good sidestepping bud. :)

Johanes de Silentio

The boy's daein' well!

One thing, though - if asked whether you wish that Irvine Welsh was a Jambo, the answer must be a resolute no, without hesitation!

Otherwise, very fine indeed, sir!

Catrina McDougall (favourite & lovely teacher) ya big sook........:rolleyes:

Buy the Diggers with your book advance and bring back the real '80 shilling'.:food-smiley-004:

stirlingshirejambo

favourite word 1902

never listened to this programme before nice to hear Scottish Football getting talked about without being completely dominated by the OF

Interesting... when you know someone who is guesting on this show, I guess it reveals how much the two presenters tend to dominate proceedings. I've had some dark suspicions about Cosgrove's meeja hooring since he appeared on the McCraes Battalion TV documentary (why on earth was he involved in that programme?). Today he seemed to take a laughing-through-gritted-teeth hissy fit with Tam Cowan when the latter tried to interrupt him with some listener-derived content. Cosgrove also plugged the book time after time without actually giving BB much opportunity to tell the world about it. And they didn't read out my email....:eek:

Suffice to say Buffalo Bill's own comments were far and away the most interesting bit of the show - well done, mate. Hopefully we'll get less C&C and more BB next time around...

Thanks for all your nice comments guys. It was great fun, but I never expected some of the questions, and when you're live on air, it's quite easy to freeze so please take the fact that I was a wee bit nervous into account.

You're right Cosa, but the show has to move fast and I kind of knew that. Maybe Radio Four next time? I'm gobsmacked my old teacher phoned up! Stuart and Tam were both really nice guys.

Hopefully this is the end of all the media-hoorin' for Two Miles to Tynecastle, and I apologise for subjecting y'all to more plugging.

Buffalo Bill, signing off from the Glasgow Science Centre

Hopefully this is the end of all the media-hoorin' for Two Miles to Tynecastle, and I apologise for subjecting y'all to more plugging.

BB Well your wee visit to the weege has got you another sale, just ordered your book from Amazon to read on my forthcoming winters week in the sun.

Thought you came across very well and I think the Diggars owe you a pint for their wee plug !!

jamboinglasgow
Thanks for all your nice comments guys. It was great fun, but I never expected some of the questions, and when you're live on air, it's quite easy to freeze so please take the fact that I was a wee bit nervous into account.

You're right Cosa, but the show has to move fast and I kind of knew that. Maybe Radio Four next time? I'm gobsmacked my old teacher phoned up! Stuart and Tam were both really nice guys.

missed most of the program but caught the classic best word for a book "1902." I will listen to it when it goes on BBC Iplayer.

Also I am going to buy your book.

And you should of come round to my flat post-interview, my flat is only about 500m (or there about) from the BBC studios so would of offered a post interview beer:D

The Old Tolbooth
:laugh:

John name dropping there! :rofl:

Heh heh, I couldn't let BB hog all the limelight :D

Good show though BB, you came across well mate, the digs about 1902 and stuffing them in the cup were well received ;)

BB did great! It can be pretty nervewracking getting put on the spot! I will definately purchase the book in the summer, when I'm across on my hols!

Well done BB!

Lynn

favourite word 1902

never listened to this programme before nice to hear Scottish Football getting talked about without being completely dominated by the OF

Its always a good show mate, sat mornings its all football between them, sunday is more a general chat. Both tam and stuart have no time for the old firm, they usually treat them with the disdain they deserve.

Archived