The Hibs are in their beds.....

JamboAl

I didn't take our little ditty too seriously until I read today that Lewis Stevenson was too embarrassed (by the defeat last Sunday) to celebrate his 21st and was in his bed by 11pm - just when we were all having a party.

Toxteth O'Grady
I didn't take our little ditty too seriously until I read today that Lewis Stevenson was too embarrassed (by the defeat last Sunday) to celebrate his 21st and was in his bed by 11pm - just when we were all having a party.

:108years:

Lewis Stvenson is always arguing with the ref and is a wee hacking barsteward . The hibbys couldnt speak highly enough about this guy after the cis cup win. Thats what happens when you hang about hibs for to long.:108years:

Doctor FinnBarr

I think I too was in bed for 11, tired as a newt!

:108years:

Nelly Terraces

What a total loser. The laughs continue for us, the pain continues for the *****. Superb.

:108years: ya fandangs.

Dont see what his problem was. Being beaten by Hearts is a reasonably frequent and expected part of life as a Hibs player. Being beaten by East Striling would have been embarrassing. Being beaten by Hearts is surely something he half expected to happen.

Archived