'I'm big enough', insists Paatelainen

Drylaw Hearts

I think that the vermin will struggle today. They are missing a few players and St Mirren are on a good run.

More pressure for the fat fool. The main worry for their fans is that Petrie would hate to sack him as it means paying out compensation.

They might get a result today if Mr Potato Head remembers to put his eyes and ears in the right freaking holes.

:mw_rolleyes:

except, is he not suspended after being sent packing last week :mw_rolleyes:

unless there are two mr potato heads:D :D :D

For once I'm not actually wanting the hobos to get pumped today because if they did then the useless fat muppet would surely get the bullet.

A nice wee 0-0 draw would do me at the San Giro today.

maroonlegions
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/39I39m-big-enough39-insists-Paatelainen.4886726.jp

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/25/article-1038513-02103AC100000578-943_306x423.jpg[/iM

He is looking a bit gay there is he not, its the new hobo training methods,"right boys arms on hips and ready to wiggle that bum".

The only big thing not mentioned about him in there is his mouth, now thats even bigger.:D:108years:

A dreary 0-0 would do me fine.

After all their 'banter' over the last couple of years, the longer their misery goes on the better for me.

Francis Albert

I like the reference to "howls of disapproval" at the end of last weeks game. So the 6 Hibs fans left in the ground made themselves heard did they?

Francis Albert

There is also a headline on BBC internet about Paatinlinen "bouncing back" agaist St Mirren today. Do I detect a theme here?

Archived