Hitler Calls In The Administrators At Tynecastle

Libertonian_II

I love the fact a Hibee made it and it mentions Glen will never "partner" (whatever that means) in an Edinburgh Derby. Also they'd kill for someone like Neilson to be their captain.

Whoever made that. Please make another one.

Libertonian_II
Robbie *****|ng Neilson as captain, it's just so wrong! :laugh:

We've still got Christos Karapedis................

Rudolf's Mate

Have to say that's about the best thing by far to come out of fester road. Fair play for the comedy genius but it's my bet that it's been donw about another team and they thieving gits half inched it!

Have to say that's about the best thing by far to come out of fester road. Fair play for the comedy genius but it's my bet that it's been donw about another team and they thieving gits half inched it!

been done a hundred times before.

my favourite is man utd selling ronaldo to real. the line is changed to "atleast we've still got wes brown"

Robbie *****|ng Neilson as captain, it's just so wrong! :laugh:

There you go again Charlie, are you seriously trying to make out that Robbie Neilson would not be a capable captain?

Carl Spackler

I never noticed that video on Kickback before. I was sent the link in an email last month.

Anyway, it's been done plenty times before but that one is pretty good.

I'll have to listen again for the Glen in a derby bit.

Carl Spackler

Having just watched it again do you think a Hibs fan made that? There's no way I would be able to come up with some many facts/rumours etc about Hibs. I couldn't even name their whole first team!

Whoever made the video is either

1- A Hibs fan obsessed with Hearts (understandable envy)

2- A Hearts fan!

Still, it is funny, the bit with "if you haven't been paid this week leave the room" was pretty good.

Having just watched it again do you think a Hibs fan made that? There's no way I would be able to come up with some many facts/rumours etc about Hibs. I couldn't even name their whole first team!

2- A Hearts fan!

Still, it is funny, the bit with "if you haven't been paid this week leave the room" was pretty good.

That's what I was thinking. Watching it the 2nd time I thought it was a Hearts fan that done it.

But it is fantastic. If fans can't have a laugh at that then they have no hope. The Neilson bit: "Neilson will be made captain and that is something not worth thinking about". Genius.

Charlie-Brown
There you go again Charlie, are you seriously trying to make out that Robbie Neilson would not be a capable captain?

'That is something just not worth thinking about.........':mw_rolleyes:

2- A Hearts fan!

Yeah, that was really good.

The bit about mentioning Petrie makes me think this was definitely a obsessed Hibs. Unwittingly though, he/she/she-male/it has just produced something that Hearts fans can laugh about.

I love the fact a Hibee made it and it mentions Glen will never "partner" (whatever that means) in an Edinburgh Derby. Also they'd kill for someone like Neilson to be their captain.

Whoever made that. Please make another one.

What the refererence is about was VR's attempt ages ago to register himself as a player.

Therefore the reference to "I'll never partner Gary Glen in a Derby" is..............oh christ theres nothing worse that having to spell out a joke.

:mad:

Ive seen several versions of this the Man u and gers ones are quite funnydoes anyone on here know how to create it cause .Im sure we have a comedy genius who could respond I think at least one line might be" what do you mean Real Madrid have pulled out of the Fletcher deal....and there after the gorgie dancer Elliot" :)and the last line should be "never mind Helga we still have van zanten":108years:

Archived