Birthday Stuff

PittodrieJambo

PittodrieJambo

It's my flatmates 21st on saturday and we're not sure what to get him. Needs to be something decent and not just a joke present. Does anyone have any ideas? There would be about 10 of us chipping in (hopefully) but we're all skint so can't be anything massively expensive. Any advice would be ace. Cheers:birthday:

A HUGE tele. Or a games console with some games and extra controllers so you can all have a **** up and a laugh. Wii would be good for that but not much use if there is only him on his own most of the time.

PittodrieJambo

Wow- that seems pretty generous- maybe I've been in Aberdeen too long. Was thinking more like something a bit different, that he wouldnt buy himself but would still enjoy, like a kareoke machine or something. He's just into fairly normal stuff tbh, he likes his music- goes to a lot of rubbish indie gigs etc

How much are you guys planning on putting in? We got my mate a foosball table which rocks!

For my 21st they got me a Knockhill Experience. I did the Single Seater one, overtook the 3 guys in my group in my own mini F1 car! Mwahahaha!!

Edit: I've just realised your username and hence location! Unless he fancies coming down here for knockhill maybe there's somewhere up north that's similar? We got another of my mates (who has everything!) a Clay Pigeon Shooting voucher, since it's something different.

Archived